Lets Play A Game: Classify Pewdiepie!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Lets Play A Game: Classify Pewdiepie!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Alright so I normally don't do this type of thing but I had the idea and well, WHAI NOT. I thought this would be a way new bros could learn a little bit about Pewdiepie while playing a game. Now that I am done rambling here's what you have to do:
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Classify Pewdiepie How To Play:

The rules to Classify Pewdiepie are very simple. First person thinks of a phrase that Pewdiepie has said in a video/series. Next that person will type that phrase in the message box following with the question: what video/series is this from?! the replying comment will then say the answer. Below their answer then will be the following question. Then the pattern will continue.
      Example:

MalcomLover20857: "Why did you hack me? You knew... That hacking... Was my only weakness." What video is this from?!

KIttenbutt24: Oh thats from the video "Fridays with Pewdiepie - Part 113"

"Clemy Clue!" What series is this from?!

Now I guess I should get this started! I hope you guys enjoy, I doubt many will play this but if ANYONE plays power to ya!

"BARRELS" What series is this from?!