Pewds, you should play "We Happy Few"

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds, you should play "We Happy Few"

We Happy Few is a first-person narrative driven roguelike survival game from Compulsion Games. It is a tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. Set in a drug-fuelled, retro-futuristic city in an alternative 1960s England, players will have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who don't take kindly to people who don't abide by their not-so-normal rules. We Happy Few was successfully funded on Kickstarter on 4 July 2015 with pre-alpha backer access starting on 10 July 2015. It entered Steam Early Access and Xbox One Game Preview on 26 July 2016. The release version will be available on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox One.

[ Source - wehappyfew.gamepedia.com/We_Happy_Few_Wiki ]

This is the footage of the game

And here's the link from Steam store.steampowered.com/app/320240/

I'd be happy if you play this game :D
    • Thats a cool game for sure o,o
      Would like to see gameplay of this haha, not too much of the scavanging freeroam part, but more story wise haha.
      Seems interesting tbh
      Also would this Joy thing they're talking about be some kind of psychedelic? I want to try it lol.
      I spit fire, im a real snowman.