How to get Warface in non-released places (In english)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How to get Warface in non-released places (In english)

Hey there,

I will tell you how to get the game Warface in Europe and so on... As far as I know it's only released in Korea and Russia. It should come this year to Europe etc.

Warface is a free online FPS from the makers of Crysis (Crytek). The game runs on Cry Engine 3.

Here's what you have to do:

1. Download the WarfaceLoader.exe
      2. Start it
      3. Click on the empty field and then OK

4. The download will automaticlly start now. That could take a while because you have to download 1914MB. In the red marked field you can pause and resume the download by clicking the white field.

5. After the download is finished, Warface has to be installed. Click on the green field to install the game.

6. You just have to click OK.

7. Now Warface is getting installed.

8. After the installation you have to install the english language. You can download it here. After the download you press [Windows + R] and type in %appdata%. Go back to AppData and pick a different path
      <-- This one

9. There is a Russian.pak. Swap it with the Russian.pak you downloaded.

10. After that go back to the WarfaceLoader and click the green button.

11. Now you have to login. For that, you need an account. Create one by pressing the blue button.

12. Now your browser should open the register page. Fill it out.

13. Red = E-Mail - don't has to be in use because you won't recieve an activation E-Mail. But remember it for the login.
      Green = Password - 6 -16 letters and/or numbers
      Blue = Nickname - this is NOT the name that will appear in the game. Just type in something because you won't need it.
      Yellow = Captcha - type it in

14. After you filled out everything press this button

15. You can close your browser now, and go back to the login window. Then log in.

Red = E-Mail
      Green = Password

16. Now you can start Warface via the green button or through the Desktop shortcut.

17. After you start Warface for the first time, you have to create a Soldier. Pick a face and choose a name. You can only use numbers, because this is the original russian version of Warface wich supports only russian letters.

18. Enjoy Warface!

The post was edited 5 times, last by xLePlay ().

• Dovahkeiin wrote:

PPP | FlameX wrote:

The game looks interesting , but I'd rather wait for an english version and when my PC is upgraded or even got a new one. xd

Scared of some Russian?
      One word my friend, YOLO

Not scared , PC can't handle it.

xLePlay wrote:

PPP | FlameX wrote:

The game looks interesting , but I'd rather wait for an english version and when my PC is upgraded or even got a new one. xd
      You have to download the Russian.pak. That will translate the game to english :)

Audio + Font

I know that , still waiting for official release rather then playing on russian servers.