Pewdiepie 10min videos?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdiepie 10min videos?

Hi bros, i wanna ask pewdiepie become lazy? Because he complains about
      10min videos in this video:

Back in the days,
      Pewdiepie make 3 videos per one day and 8-10min video time, now he makes 1 video per day 6-8min time....He say his videos
      more quality, I don't see any difference, just little more effects, but
      those effects does change anything. YouTube make for 10min videos more
      money, so what a problem? Your get more money for more work, why only
      pewdiepie complain about that? Why he mad about that? Pewdiepie become
      lazy? Pewdiepie don't care about his fans anymore and channel? Pewdiepie
      leave soon YouTube ? So many questions no answers.
      Please Dislike this Pewdiepie video, if you wanna old Pewdiepie back, that days he actually care about fans and his channel.
    • Obviously you're still watching his videos even the amount you enjoy to come on here and try and start shit. I'd like to say, Thank you for him for supporting his channel and posting it for more likes. People change and things change. Also he obviously cares about his fans and more the fact that the cross the line charity gave people a deal of a lifetime on games and got to help out a charity while doing so. Every question you asked in this thread is answered or implied answered. I know I'm giving you what you want because I'm responding, but I thought "what the heck" you're giving pewds what he wants attention and views to help him and his company, so why not give what you want back too, the same thing, attention.
    • McCree wrote:

Hi bros, i wanna ask pewdiepie become lazy? Because he complains about
      10min videos in this video:

Back in the days,
      Pewdiepie make 3 videos per one day and 8-10min video time, now he makes 1 video per day 6-8min time....He say his videos
      more quality, I don't see any difference, just little more effects, but
      those effects does change anything. YouTube make for 10min videos more
      money, so what a problem? Your get more money for more work, why only
      pewdiepie complain about that? Why he mad about that? Pewdiepie become
      lazy? Pewdiepie don't care about his fans anymore and channel? Pewdiepie
      leave soon YouTube ? So many questions no answers.
      Please Dislike this Pewdiepie video, if you wanna old Pewdiepie back, that days he actually care about fans and his channel.
      First of all: if you want to make a statement on a forum, write a story that's coherent and understandable. You made it hard to read, which really doesn't help you.

Second of all, Felix has clearly been putting more effort in his videos. Look at his old videos: they're mostly unedited, full of forced humor (he even said so himself). Nowadays he actually tries to be funny with both the structure of the video, as well as the editing. I want to add that quantity =/= quality: most people will agree that it's better to post one video a day that's edited well, than two videos that have a sub par quality. With the amount of effort he puts in videos nowadays, it would be insane to post two videos a day. Have you ever tried recording and editing videos yourself?

Third, it's his job. Of course he wants to get money out of it. He spends a lot of hours per day recording and editing his new material. He's a professional YouTube. Because of this, he's depended on the amount of views/viewtime his videos get. I want to add that he doesn't complain about the money, but he complains about the fact that posting a short video gets punished right now, because you'll get less ads and thus less income. YouTubers like PewDiePie are now forced to make +10 minutes videos, no matter what the content. That's a bad business design right there!

The fact that Felix doesn't care about his fans is just bullshit. He tries to interact as much as possible with them and even pays for this forum. He makes all kind of videos for fans, to explain certain events and/or express his appreciation. He hasn't said anything about leaving YouTube, so that's another assumption of yours.

So before you go around shouting 'dislike this video!', actually try to use that brain of yours.
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • Pewdiepie will change, everything changes, nothing will be achieved by disliking, he will never produce the same content he did in 2013.

on the other side the watch-time mechanic is really retarded broken and makes it really hard for people to produce a bit more complex content independently.
    • Well, this turned into a shitstorm. There are times where I wish I commented earlier on a thread to get my point across. This time, I waited. It was the right choice. Kudos to those who made valid points here.

McCree, you are clearly not getting the point that's been made hundreds and hundreds of times within this forum/website.

First of all, Pewdiepie changes in order to suit the next batch of subscribers. If those subscribers are on the younger side on the scale, he will make videos that apply to that age range, give or take his serious side. If you'd bother to look, the other sections within the forum have discussed in great detail about how Pewdie has changed the way he makes his videos. Heck, I've made threads on the matter and got a response from bros here. Guess what? Most of them like this new approach. SHOCK HORROR, PEOPLE LIKE SHORTER VIDEOS.

Secondly, Pewdie does not always make videos for the money. This is his hobby/job. He enjoys making videos for his fans to enjoy. If he can earn a buck or two, then that's fair game to him. I'm not saying that making videos on a website is a shit job. That kind of stuff looks like a lot of fun to do and it'll certainly be beneficial to people in the future.

Thirdly, you say he doesn't care about his channel and that he might be leaving. Can you give me a link to an official article where he says he's leaving youtube? I'm interested to see that. Also, I doubt he would just "leave" without saying goodbye in a farewell video. Then again, all the fangirls would probably wet themselves crying because senpai is leaving and they can't handle it anymore.

Finally, he cares about his fans. Always has done. However, you seem to say he doesn't, based on the one small video you linked. Just because he shares his opinion on how he doesn't wanna make 10 minute videos anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about the bros. It just means he's cutting down the length of his videos.

There, I gave you some attention like the little troll you are. Would you like a cookie for your efforts?
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • BonLee64 wrote:

Well, this turned into a shitstorm. There are times where I wish I commented earlier on a thread to get my point across. This time, I waited. It was the right choice. Kudos to those who made valid points here.

McCree, you are clearly not getting the point that's been made hundreds and hundreds of times within this forum/website.

First of all, Pewdiepie changes in order to suit the next batch of subscribers. If those subscribers are on the younger side on the scale, he will make videos that apply to that age range, give or take his serious side. If you'd bother to look, the other sections within the forum have discussed in great detail about how Pewdie has changed the way he makes his videos. Heck, I've made threads on the matter and got a response from bros here. Guess what? Most of them like this new approach. SHOCK HORROR, PEOPLE LIKE SHORTER VIDEOS.

Secondly, Pewdie does not always make videos for the money. This is his hobby/job. He enjoys making videos for his fans to enjoy. If he can earn a buck or two, then that's fair game to him. I'm not saying that making videos on a website is a shit job. That kind of stuff looks like a lot of fun to do and it'll certainly be beneficial to people in the future.

Thirdly, you say he doesn't care about his channel and that he might be leaving. Can you give me a link to an official article where he says he's leaving youtube? I'm interested to see that. Also, I doubt he would just "leave" without saying goodbye in a farewell video. Then again, all the fangirls would probably wet themselves crying because senpai is leaving and they can't handle it anymore.

Finally, he cares about his fans. Always has done. However, you seem to say he doesn't, based on the one small video you linked. Just because he shares his opinion on how he doesn't wanna make 10 minute videos anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about the bros. It just means he's cutting down the length of his videos.

There, I gave you some attention like the little troll you are. Would you like a cookie for your efforts?
      why did you even bothered with this retard mayte
    • Noise wrote:

BonLee64 wrote:

Well, this turned into a shitstorm. There are times where I wish I commented earlier on a thread to get my point across. This time, I waited. It was the right choice. Kudos to those who made valid points here.

why did you even bothered with this retard mayte
      Because I'm bored and shit.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.