Do any of you have music suggestions?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do any of you have music suggestions?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hey I am a frog! Really Levina....... a frog? Are you fricking kidding me. WELL WE ARE OFF TO A PRETTY FRICKING GOOD START! HELLO TADPOLES! (I am actually going with this.. should I be concerned with my life choices?)

Anywho now that that is over....... I hope........ I am looking for some new music to listen to X3. I am a heartless person who really likes dark/sad/meaningful music. But its not like I listen to it ONCE AND AWHILE. I love music and I can't go like 5 seconds without it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is my playlist as of now:
    • Youth - Daughter
    • Blue Lips - Regina Spektor
    • I Believe - Christina Perri
    • How To Save A Life - The Fray
    • Another Empty Bottle - Katy McAllister
    • Hurt - Christina Aguilera
    • Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
    • Watch Me Bleed - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
    • Dark Enough - Amanda Lopiccolo
    • NeverShoutNever - I Love You More Then You Will Ever Know
    • Imagine Dragons - Demons
    • Emma Blackery - Going Home

• Ed Sheeran - The A Team
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any suggestions as to what I should listen to please reply X3 Thanks a ton! (Also I hope this is the appropriate thread type to put this on, if not please tell me!)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Level Life ().