New Scam And How To Avoid It

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• New Scam And How To Avoid It

Hey Bros! And yes, I see you Phil. NO ESCAPING!!!

Alright now that we are off to a GREAT start I have some important news to share with you. So recently some punky kids (like you Phil) have been getting into the comments section of videos. Some youtubers have already addressed it but I would like to add some thought to the issue and inform those who are not familiar. Now you may be asking "What are you talking about isn't that what the comments section is anymore? People saying things like who is watching Justin Bieber while taking a dump?" While I am not going to argue to that fact I do believe this is worse. People are trying to scam people .

SHOCKING

Okay so I know a lot of you are aware that scams are everywhere but not everyone knows about this and I want to shed some light on it so you bros can be safe. Except Phill......

GO DIE IN A FIRE PHILL! I mean............. i'm sorry that was too far................ Have a cookie ^^ .

The scammers will make fake accounts and link to pages with nothing but scam. They even include a fake chat to persuade you that it is legit. The site tries to knock info out of you in return for FAKE items.

This is what to look out for:

Remember NEVER to click on these. If you do happen to see one hover over the comment and in the far right you will see 3 dots. Click on them and choose "Report Spam Or Abuse." Lets clean up these comments.

#MakeCommentsOnYoutubeNotSoShitPlsJustAddModerators

The post was edited 7 times, last by Level Life ().

• yea and once again, it's pretty obvious whether or not it's a scam account or a real account. Look for the check mark next to the username since that indicates whether or not the person is verified. Or a very easy thing to do is click on the username and check the person's profile to see if they really are a scammer or the true person himself.

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。