Pewdiepie vs leafyishere

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• McCree wrote:

I wouldn't say pewdiepie has become lazy I actually would probably say he is working harder in his videos

How you know he working harder? maybe prove it?
      What's to prove all the evidence is in the videos because he is more creative and plus you can't prove an opinion unless Pewds himself was to show you how hard he is working (Which even then might not prove the efforts). My opinion is that Pewds is working hard from what I see. Making videos isn't eating cake, in fact it's more like eating cake that has shit perfectly in the center of it and you know it's, but you really want the cake because it's irresistible so you attempt to eat around it but when you smile at your friends for thinking you achieved your goal at not eating the shit they laugh because you have crap stains on your teeth and you don't know why they're laughing because you thought you ate around the turd perfectly. (BTW this might be a funny idea for a short/animation if anyone wants to make it... maybe I'll try.)
    • McCree wrote:

He make now 1video(4-12min) per day, 1years ago he make 3videos per day, so i think he become lazy that all.
      And old videos is better.
      The amount of content doesn't show how hard someone is working. When he was posting those three videos a day he had different circumstances around him and possibly different people not to mention people change and mature; when they change so does the way the content they make. I'm not incriminating on your opinion because some people prefer the drama cast fad that's happening and some people prefer the screaming and chaos content over planned and well thought out work, but I don't think you should ever call someone lazy when you don't know the full story. Especially since there are things that are done when the camera is off that you'll never know about or see unless it's told... (ironically) on camera.