In Need Of An Editor And Don't Know Where To Look? CLICK HERE!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• In Need Of An Editor And Don't Know Where To Look? CLICK HERE!

Hey Bros! So I have seen a lot of comments like "I don't have a video editor" or "I need a video editor for the greenscreen contest" so I thought I would help you guys out! (If You have anything I missed make sure to tell me so I can edit it)
      • Windows Movie Maker (For windows computer)
      • Filmora (For Mac And Windows, Trial Version Has WaterMark)
      • Movavi $39.95 (Mac And Windows)

Duke. I should have known by the darkness in your profile picture.

Anime Fangirl Activates

What you don't know is I AM KIRA and bad things happen to hackers. (:ooo Bad ass music is gonna start)
      _______________________________________________________________________________________
      LOL I am thinking of going to college for computer editing doe so I got something called a STUDENT DISCOUNT :ooo! If you look around you will find dem. I got the whole Adobe CC (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Animate, Etc.) all for about 20$ per month which it would normally cost like 1,250$ all at once.