Transmissions: Element 120

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Transmissions: Element 120

• Basic infos: Transmissions : Element 120 is a short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
      • Gameplay footage:
      • Where to buy it: Its free. Download on Steam => store.steampowered.com/app/365300/?snr=1_5_9__205
      • Reviews: “When Transmissions ended, I cringed. I wanted more so, so badly.”
        Kotaku

“A new mod called Transmissions: Element 120 was recently released, showing what a single developer can do with two years and a whole lot of dedication.”
        Game Informer

“Transmissions actually contains some very creative and engaging sequences, reminiscent of the action, drama, and even horror that originally drew us all to the world of Half-Life.”
        IGN

I checked here an it was not in the list. I think if Felix decides to play this it will be a One-Shot-LP and he'll finish it in one hour. :)

Greetings from Germany :D