How Do I Start My YouTube Career With A Bang?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How Do I Start My YouTube Career With A Bang?

Hey! How are you guys? It's me, RikuyaSendoArts! It's been months since I last posted something here. Sorry about that guys.

I just wanted to ask you guys because I know that most of you are YouTubers here. How do I start my Youtube career with a bang?

As you might have known, I too wanted to become a YouTuber, and I wanted to become a vlogger in the mean time because I still can't record gameplay videos for a reason. I wanted to make an introduction vlog as my first video, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do there. So, I need your tips. Can you please help me with this?

Thank you guys so much ^^

:brofist: Brofist from the Philippines :brofist:
    • I know this is probably the stupidest tip ever, but i know it works not just for youtube, but for literally anything like drawing, singing, video editing... Just do it. Just turn on the camera, the software, the mic whatever you need and do it. Also, don't feel obligated to upload something if you don't like it. Make a video, and sit trough it, decide if you like it or not. That may lead to you not uploading often, and don't worry, since you shouldn't obsess over daily uploading when starting out.

If for any quality tips, don't let anybody tell you otherwise ,sound is everything. You can get around with average video quality , but bad sound often leads to people leaving.

Let's summarize :
      • Have fun with your videos
      • Don't obsess over standards (except sound)
      • Don't get obsessed with numbers
      • Just do it, there's nothing better than learning as you do it
      • Don't do it if you are not having fun with it, it may look fun on the videos, in reality there's more work and thinking put in to the videos than it seems.
    • It might be a bit dumb suggesion but, You have to do something that no1 ever did. For example me I made a video with my grandma, she was opening CS:GO case, although I have only 500 subs video received 3k+ views which is insane amount of views for me. Btw here's the video
    • Make It Real wrote:

You have to do something that no1 ever did
      Yeah that's also a good thing, but well, it's hard to find something that was not done on YT.

And well viral videos and youtube success don't really have much in common. Viral success can last for a week, month, or year...but if other videos of the same channel are not really high quality entertainment.