How to avoid the friend zone.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stop being a little bitch. Some say that there's no 'friendzone'. She's just not attracted to you. That's partially true. But you're probably really weak, in terms of personality. Are you a nice guy? Does she cry to you about her problems? Etc. A change in demeanor might change how she sees you, but chances are you'll stay in this dreaded 'friendzone' forever. In other words, change yourself and look for someone else. She's probably not as good as you think she is anyway.
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • Haha. I was being a little bitch, wasn't I? Shit. We'll actually I never asked her out officially, some jealous guy spilled it to her along with his own 'enhancements' in the story. So she stopped talking to me. I didn't actually give a fuck. If I had known, I was in the friendzone all along, I could've dodged all this bullshit. That was a really good reply. Must've opened eyes.
      Bro forever :brofist: ,
      SB
    • What you do is gain confidence,because ladies loooove confidence honestly.Then you need to tell her how you feel because things will grow awkward in the relationship eventually and it's just going to end worse for you than if you had just told her how you felt.Believe me,it's tough but the results are awesome if you'd just stop being so afraid to live your life and well,live it.Life is entirely too short to be hung up on whether or not you should ask her when you should make the jump!
    • Best thing to do is to move on from it, learn from the mistakes, try again when the time is right and don't let other people know about how you feel about someone unless you trust the person completely.

The friendzone doesn't exist. It's just used as an excuse to why someone doesn't want to date you.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.