I came from outer space, treat my kindly plz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I came from outer space, treat my kindly plz

Hi there humans!
      So here I am, loud and obnoxious, letting everybody around know about myself wherever I go. Although sometimes annoying, I'm always willing to help anyone find their lost bunny or talk over the most involving issues of our world(such as coming alien invasion). Interested in basically everything that can be touched, moved or seen, I mostly sit in front of my computer either trying to create some beats or shouting at my monitor, and then letting everyone on the Internet hear it. Hope we spend lots of cool time together! See you around!
    • Sure thing buddy, all you have to do is take exactly seventeen nachos covered with tabasco sauce, put it around a 9-arm star and then eat 3 Carolina Reapers, while praying to the our beloved king, Galactic Cat Meower. Should work, tried once, but someone sold me fake reapers, apparently.

Totally no "give in your soul and obey eternal moon demons" between the lines. Go on.