RPG MAKER competition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do you love both sarcasm AND rpg games?
    Sick and tired of being the hero and want to be the VILLAIN for once??

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist
    Boyle Wolfbane wanted to rule the world. He failed. Miserably. Forced into retirement early, Boyle now spends his days arguing with haunted trees and scaring off the occasional knight. At least he still has Fang, his loyal storm wolf. Things could be worse. He could have been born a hero.

TRAILER VIDEO

DOWNLOAD LINK
    Aveyond-4-DEMO.exe

HOW TO VOTE
    Create an account on this forum (it's quick and easy!), then click the little thumbs-up icon at the bottom-right corner of this post!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheDailyMoogle ().

• Here is my game:

Marzia - A Link to the Pewds

Oh NO! Pewds is in danger and there's only one person, that can save him: Marzia! Will she have the strength and willpower to fight evil and solve some strikingly easy puzzles? Find out in Marzia - A Link to the Pewds!

- 10 minute gameplay packed with action, drama and emotion
    - reasonably well done level design
    - thrilling cutscenes
    - mildly funny jokes, that will make every low standard comic afficionado smirk ferociously with a warm feeling in his or her belly
    - a strong female protagonist (feminist proof game!)
    - a delightingly obvious plot-twist

Reviews:

"Best game since chess. 10/10" - Felazio Kocksacker (Director of "TotallynotfakeGameMagazine")
    "Meh, not bad" - random dude from the street
    "Aren't you supposed to get a job or something?" - my mum

If what you heard so far has left you with a tingling sensation of excitement in your heart, call the doctor, but in the time he arrives make sure to try out the game at the following links:

Link 1 (192 mb, including RTP)
    Link 2 (6mb, RTP required)

...oh and please like if you like or even if you don't.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dietl ().

• THE BEST RPG THAT YOU WILL INSTANTLY FORGET
    RPG GO! THE LEGEND

THE BORING PLOT

Once upon a time, there was a man named Vincent, no last name because reasons. Destined to embark on an epic journey as a mercenary to save a princess. Not to be a hero but to be paid with lots of money and maybe marry the princess if he wanted to. He was accompanied with his lovely friends, Angelo and Roger. A world filled with plot twist which you can predict the ending of the game. Guide them to complete their mission to save the princess just like in other RPG. Meet friends and foes along the way and yeah you will just meet them.

The Five Minute Gameplay Showcase

* The introduction plot.
    * The SUPER AMAZING BATTLE SYSTEM
    * THE THREE IDIOTS RUNNING AROUND

Download link :

Rpg Go! The legend (s)
    mediafire.com/download/sweyoy1…+GO%21+The+Legend+(S).exe

www.technomicgames.wordpress.com

RPG MAKER . NET (if you miraculously want more)
    RPG GO! : The Legend, an indie Action Adventure game for RPG Maker MV :: rpgmaker.net

PLAY THIS AND YOU WILL BE BORED AF
  • Lauren-Fire Edition

Hi, this is my very first RPG maker finished game!
    Maybe there are some bugs, I am very sorry.

Plot: A girl called Lauren has a new game, try and play it with her!
    -The game has a total of 10 secrets and a walkthrough estimated of 10-20 minutes (max) with a total of 3 levels.
    It is a very short game but I added a lot of funny things. :thumbsup: -

Download it at this blog entry! Feel free to comment and tell me if you find any bug! ~> Download!

Thanks! :brofist:

Note: this game don't feature Pewdiepie, only barrels that won't do a thing, they aren't important, please don't mind the barrels

Btw, I won't post previews since this is supposed to be a surprise!

IMPORTANT! You need this to play the game -> RTP

The post was edited 3 times, last by Spina97 ().

• Allow me to present, our indie RPG... Skyborn!

You can download a short demo of the game here: SKYBORN DEMO!

A light-hearted adventure that's one part funny, one part badass, two parts steampunk, and 0.5 parts fantasy. Throw in a dash of cuteness. A pinch of anime... but in a western style.
    Claret Spencer's just a mechanic in the huge steampunk city of Granminster who can patch up just about anything...but when a certain cravat-wearing customer turns her life upside-down, she finds herself pulled into an epic, city-wide conflict that's going to take a lot more than elbow grease to fix!

A few screenshots:

To vote, create a forum account, click the thumbs up on the bottom right of this post to vote for Skyborn! Thanks so much :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by harmonic42 ().

• Who say a taco can t be aventure, prepare your sword and load your posions because Taquito Leyend of Sombrero's.
    Hello fellow menbers of the Bro Army :brofist: in acord of the PewDiePie :pewdie: game challenge i make a game, and it will be a big help to share because this is only the beta of the game give opinion and tell meif i continue with it or kick videogame design and became world geatest badass truck driver :barrel: ...
    here is te link :
    Dropbox - TLofS's.exe
  • GOTO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR A BIG UPDATE! I PORTED THE GAME TO ANDROID!
    Hey you!
    Do you not have autism but want it? Do you want to play a game created by a guy who uses shitty infomercial advertising tactics to get your attention? Do you want to play a game full of copy righted references/graphics/music/basically the whole game that will get me at least 6 lawsuits to make me poorer than I already am?
    Well then OH BOY do I have the game for you.
    From the autistic minds of A randomly created company called Delisoft comes a shitty RPG maker game you can't help but love.
    whether you are a movie fan, gamer, comic book fan or just like random shit you'll find something in this game that YOU can appreciate.
    I bring to you:

Yes THIS is the story of Pewdiepie and his diamond play button... But it's more than you think... Due to the fact I don't wanna spoil this shitty gem, i'll just say this... Disney/marvel/fox/toei animation/ akira toriyama/ and many others are probably going to sue me....
    -VENTURE THROUGH MY DICTATION OF WHERE PEWDIEPIE LIVES AS YOU EXPLORE AND MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE FROM DUCKS TO MERCENARIES, IT IS ONE HELL OF A RIDE!
    -Play through its diverse world with 30-60 minutes of game-play that will keep you hooked with its rich dialogue and shitty yet brilliant humor.
    -BATTLE WEIRD SHIT IN THIS TURN BASED SIDE VIEW BATTLE SYSTEM:

-THIS MAY SEEM LIGHT HEARTED FOR THE FIRST 2/3s BUT BE WARNED YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE!
    SCREENSHOTS:(only a little teaser, I don't wanna spoiler anything :D )

Actually conversation with a friend from school
    Display Spoiler
    I made a post sharing it on fb lmao

God I sound Like a really bad commercial xD
    All jokes aside me and my 2 friends(one wrote a few scenes and the other did the cover art.) worked hard on this game to make sure the player would have an enjoyable experience. We had MANY(basically friends) testers and all that shit to make sure there weren't any bugs because we did start the development of this game on Friday and just finished it Wednesday BUT if you do find one please leave me an email at [email protected] as I would like this game to be very polished. Thank's for playing and if you enjoyed it make sure to leave a like. :D
    Download link*(it is an installer, aka an exe file so if chrome or what ever tells you it isnt safe. do not worry. I can assure you 169% it is as the installer was made in the CLickteam install creator. ENJOY :thumbup: :( ALSO KEEP THE SOUND ON FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!
    DOWNLOAD<(Click it xD)
    Or download from here PDPB

GUESS WHAT! DON'T OWN A PC? NO PROBLEM, I PORTED MY GAME TO ANDROID!... After about 5049489 tests to make sure the game works without problems, IT IS FINALLY DONE(It may not be 100% BUG FREE SO LET ME KNOW!)
    Before choosing which one to download please search this on google =""Phone name" ARM or x86" if your phone has x86 then download the x86 Version and vise versa.
    PDPB ARM <Download
    PDPB x86 <Download
    Or download from here:
    ARM: Pdpb_3.0.0_arm
    x86: Pdpb_3.0.0_x86

The post was edited 14 times, last by Danito Alnemri ().

• PewDiePie - Revenge of the Ducks (WIP)
    PewDiePie is on an adventure to save his country from the ducks who are thought to have been kidnapping people with a certain "link" to PewDiePie. PewDiePie has to fight monsters and solve puzzles in order to stop the ducks. Will he succeed or will he fall? Is everything as it seems to be? Why does he not remember his "past mission" against the ducks?
    Remember to look at everything because there are a few jokes in places (walk up to certain objects such as mirrors etc. for some random/funny dialogue)

• Arrow keys - Movement
    • Enter - Interact
    • Shift - Run
    • F4 - Fullscreen
    Reviews that must be real because the game isn't out:
    "13/8" ~Satan
    "Can't stop playing" ~Malcom
    "<3" ~Dillion the Hacker
    "Best game of 2k anything" ~That random fake guy

Game so far (Still nowhere near completion):
    No download yet.
  • Hello, bros! I present my very first game:

COLORFUL

T
    his is my very first game and I've been working tirelessly ever since pewds announced the competition. I made it by myself with a little help from some friends. And there are MULTIPLE ENDINGS! (4 to be exact)
    I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :D :D :brofist:

Description:

The test of colors comes once a lifetime and once only. Conformity means living life in monochrome... and survival. anyone who has dared to defy the norm has disappeared. But there are rumors of survivors... Those who have more than one color... And though they have never been seen again, it is said they are out there. This is your chance to take the test... and uncover the secret behind it.

Link:
    mediafire.com/?hbjpg8s94eshsr9

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hannah Asis ().

• Heyo there, bros!
    Who's there?

THE BLACK KNIGHT WITH THE BLACK HORSE
    GO WITH THE BLACK KNIGHT ON HIS QUEST!
    HELP HIM COMPLETE THE QUEST AND GET SPECIAL REWARDS, BASED ON HOW WELL YOU DID!
    BE AWESOME!

This is a game I made specifically for this contest, in several days.
    THE BLACK KNIGHT WITH THE BLACK HORSE

>>> Download here. (Windows, .7z, 100MB) [CLICK CLICK]
    >>> [CLICK CLICK] Blag, comments, feedback, bug reports, complaints, death threats here.

The game takes about 10 minutes to play through.
    Enjoy!
    Also give me a like if you like it, like? :barrel:
    THE BLACK KNIGHT WITH THE BLACK HORSE OUT

PS: Lovingly translated in svenska for the Swedes <3
  • Be the player, who plays a player, who plays a game!
    Are you bored of your own reality? Would you love to switch to the world of a game instead?
    Do you love subtle references to other games? And Point & Click Adventures?
    Then Download Erayu!
    And meet this fluffy guy.

• eh, hi felix and other members.

here is my game:
    gamejolt.com/games/pewdiepie-chaos-on-youtube/154362

if you are too lazy, to head over to the site, here is the text, that describes most of the website:

This is my submisssion for the official PewDiePie "RPG MAKER competition". If you want to know more about this competition, check out this link.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    I really like YouTube! But since a while, something changed. I don't know what, but you gotta help me! You are our only chance, Felix!
    In this game, you play as Felix, the most subscribed YouTuber on the World!
    Since you found this strange letter (the things, that are written over this message)
    you went to search the helpless person in the big world. But during this time, you will encounter some evil things, that are hiding behind YouTubes clean side.
    I'm not sure, if a list would be unnecessary, but...
    • FABULOUS GRAPHICS (actually just RPG-Maker Graphics)!
    • FUNKY 8-BIT SOUNDTRACK (actually just the OST of MOTHER and other tracks)!
    • AND A STORY, THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND (actually it's really short and dumb)!

just check out the site. i'm not yet done, but the game is in a good way to be completed (contains MOTHER music, if anyone is interested :D).

The post was edited 3 times, last by SirLimbo ().

• "I seriously doubt anyone's decision to download this." - IGN, 2069
    "Where's all the weed I was promised?"
    - Hobo off the street, 2420
    "This is a game? Yeah go fuck yourself"
    - Anonymous, 20-legal age of consent-

Come play a mystical game with a rip off of Deadpool, called 4thWallMan. Using his amazing abilities, watch him as he.... does stuff.

Download the game today!*

Terms and conditions apply.
    Maybe not. I don't know.

Size:- 351 Fuckin MB

Junk

Have fun I guess.

*Today is a suggestion by BR5 stoodee O's, game can be downloaded on any time the recipient wishes.

BR5 stoodee O's is not responsible for sudden loss of happiness upon playing game, depression, anxiety, the feeling to punch said person in the face, diarrhea, chronic cough or cancer. Seizure warning. Just kidding I don't know how to do that. If you are offended by this material in any form, go eat a cactus. Thank you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BR5_Balaguru ().

• Delve into the world of nothing. After cursing the whole planet, PewDiePie is expected to save it from what he has done. He must search for two friends to be able to overcome the evil. But there's a bigger mystery behind all this.
    Despite this looking like a sad game at first glance, it doesn't take it self too serious. This game changes the RPG formula a bit with a shop where you can't buy health and inn that keeps getting more expensive every time you sleep there.
    It has a quick and satisfying battle system that's not taking up the whole experience.
    Get ready for awful jokes and triggering events, it's time we venture into nothing, literally.

Download it at Gamejolt. Soon able to play in browser.
    gamejolt.com/games/pewdiepie-the-curse-of-nothing/155563