RPG MAKER competition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• SOUL HOTEL.
    Genres: Comedy,Horror,Drama
    Engine: Rpg maker vx ace
    DOWNLOAD LINK: gamejolt.com/games/soul-hotel/157262

For ideas and suggestions you can contact me on email: [email protected]
    Plot:
    You wake up in an strange place named Soul Hotel. There you will find the manager, Sebastien, who will guide you in your journey in the world of souls.
    In your journey you will find characters as Edgar,Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.
    Are you ready to explore the world of Soul Hotel ?
    Disclaimer !
    This game is just a demo. the full game isn't ready yet and it would launch in episodes.
    Images
    • pewdsgotrekt.png

216.74 kB, 960×540, viewed 467 times
    • BLOOD.png

115.11 kB, 640×480, viewed 736 times
    • Bad joke.png

149.67 kB, 640×480, viewed 432 times
    • ok.png

114.15 kB, 640×480, viewed 423 times
    • reason.png

141.21 kB, 640×480, viewed 579 times

The post was edited 5 times, last by LordCommanderCST ().

• Name: Badlands
    Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
    Description: There's Halsey, there's a kingdom, there's a few problems no one yet managed to solve (cause they're boneheads lol) and there's a bunch of other people you might know from alternative bands (if you're a nerd like me), who are hanging out in some typical fantasy universe for reasons unknown (possible reason: cause I'm a nerd and cause I wanted it to be this way). For the same weird reasons I call this a game. Play it? Yes/No
    Funny that I finished this project for my IT class not so long ago and then your competition just pops up. Ain't counting for much, that's my first game after all, I just thought it would be cool to participate.
    Uhm.
    In any case.
    It was made just for lulz, IT IS NOT PERFECT, but I like the way it came out and hope you will too.
    Download here :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elizabeth Feygina: few minor changes such as the description added ().

• Name: She: Chapter 1 - The Endless Nightmare
    Engine - RPG Maker VX Ace
    Horror/Adventure
    Time: Approx 1hr30min
    One Night 5 friends decided to go camping in a dark wood, each taking it in turns to tell ghost stories and scare the rest of the group.
    Time ticks on and on eventually they decide to call it a night and head for their tents.
    Eve is paired with her twin sister Ada, Sally with her boyfriend Samuel and Cody who always like to fly solo in these situations.
    SNAP
    This was the first thing Eve heard, making her wake up immediately!
    "Ada, did you hear that!?....Ada?..... ADA!!!?"
    She opens the zip of her tent to find Ada's torch lying on the ground near the campfire...
    "Where is she!?"...
    Eve wakes the rest of the gang, who then decide they have to find her, she wouldn't have just left without a word, and she was scared of the dark!
    They Venture deeper and deeper into the woods, only to discover an Old Manor House in the distance........
    FULL GAME PAGE - gamejolt.com/games/she-chapter-1-the-endless-nightmare/64896
    TRAILER -
  • Hey Pewds! So, here's a really awesome game* my brother made on RPG Maker 2003:The Last of the Wizards!

The website above has different tabs for you to read about the game. Also, it has "download the game" tab for you to.. well.. I'm not sure. But either way, it's a really cool game!

There are some special rules like how monsters can constantly attack, so you can't take your time and such. You can read more about the game on the "Game Information" tab.

Hope some people (and more importantly, Pewds) likes this game! *not a fan game

• Hello Pewds!

I present to you "Garbage Pigeons" ! It's a game where you
    play as an obese, mentally retarded pigeon who fights with hobos,
    alcoholics in bee costumes using plastic toy shovels.
    While all these idiots live in their colorful, unstable world,
    an unknown threat emerges..

Game features:
    • Explore the world of absurd!
    • Fight for survival and become the true hero!
    • Epic quests for honor!
    • Life changing choices!
    • Original Soundtrack, by Mr.Harold!
    • Huge dose of dark humor!
    PLAY IT HERE: gamejolt.com/games/garbage-pigeons/140566

• BBQ Party

Steve wants to throw a great BBQ Party and needs your help!
    Find what you need by helping solve quests for people in the island to throw the best party ever.

Download the game here or if you don't have RPGMaker Ace you can download here

Hope you bros enjoy it! :brofist:
    Images
    • screen_1.png

212.92 kB, 640×479, viewed 340 times
    • screen_2.png

244.6 kB, 640×480, viewed 332 times

The post was edited 7 times, last by laurad ().

• RPG Maker Comp submission - Te Ou Suzan the movie the game (W.I.P)

Hi.
    This is my submission for the Competition
    Im all the way down in New Zealand so this is New Zealand themed RPG
    hope you enjoy

Game Download Link (v0.02) : mediafire.com/download/411afzz…e_Ou_Suzan_Game(0.02).exe
    Last updated on 04/06/2016

(Warning: This is a huge W.I.P at the moment and is far from finished but i intend to do more work on it)

The post was edited 3 times, last by [KG] Samdreus ().

• Pewds Goes Outside the Game
    Ratings:
    WTF IS GAME!!!!- Some Critic
    It gave me AIDS- xXRapeMaster69Xx
    A Game For No one alive -Penismanlover1985
    Penis- every 12 year old ever
    Go Kill URself - Youtube Comment
    Whos reading this in 1983- Another Youtube Comment

Download:Game
    How to download Video: Video
    How to play: Tutorial Video

The post was edited 1 time, last by CandykeTV ().

• Hello PewDiePie or Felix.
    This is my submission of my game 'Silent Blitz'.
    However, this is still the demo, so it doesn't contain the whole features and the story (but it is quite long).

Here is the synopsis of the game:
    "Silent Blitz is a game that tells a story about a young man who lost his memory and has the power to wield Soul Energy that is destined to prevent the return of the Seven Deadly Beasts. But he has the choice to either beat them or join them. Before he will be able to face them, he has to go to Windhell Academy to get stronger and meet some allies along the way. Not only that, but he gets to travel around the continent of Aeriar to find the Deadly Beasts and uncover the truth about himself and the world itself. "

The demo's link: Demo link
    The trailer's link: Trailer link
    The Gamejolt's link: Gamejolt link

The images:

Thank you and enjoy!
    PS. There are some Easter eggs along the gameplay.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vinny Vince ().

• One Lonely Night

Hello broarmy community

I created an RPGMaker Horror Game about 2 years ago, with the help of the old pewdiepie forums, it is a silly little game, you can finish it in about 20 minutes and it was made entirely in the "pewdiepie world".

I made it in about 2 weeks and loved making it, was very exciting as my first rpg maker game.

You can check it out at gamejolt

gamejolt.com/games/one-lonely-night-1-1/18540

Screens

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers from brazil <3

ps: not gonna fill this post with colored text and childish false advertisement

The post was edited 1 time, last by pin70 ().

• The Beard game

The Beard
    By: Betran Gustama
    I make this game in 8 hours
    with semi auto gameplay (that's mean this game almost run itself, so you just read the dialog)
    there is only one battle since it's a story based short game.
    here is the download link
    The Beard download

Features
    PewDiePie
    Markiplier
    Falcon Lover

PS: You don't need any RTP to run this game, since this game was made on RPG Maker MV
    I hope you like it
    Brofist~ :brofist:
  • PAPA PEWDZ (18+) -Not really, but hey, it attracts kids-

Play as Youtube's number 1 in his quest to save his girlfriend and his channel from haters.
    DRAMA, ACTION, SEX, MAYMAY, BROMANCE AND MORE...

(Coming soon : How to get p*ssies on Youtube DLC [14.99 $])

Made by Zyr0, enjoy !

DOWNLOAD : mediafire.com/download/578oj3yftgrcuff/Papa_Pewdz.exe
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is quite short and was mostly made with vanilla RPG Maker resources. Yet I tried to make is as fun and intense as possible. Check it out !

Images
    • Untitled.png

301.28 kB, 544×416, viewed 352 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zyr0 ().