The N-Phan (not referring to Dan & Phil btw)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The N-Phan (not referring to Dan & Phil btw)

Hi I'm the N-Phan! As said in the title, doesn't come from Dan & Phil but from Danny Phantom (since I'm a big fan from the series).
      Anyways, now that's said..

I'm a 19y old girl from Belgium. My interests are anime/manga, drawing, games, rock music, etc. I've got a little too much interests to name them all but you'll discover them soon enough I guess lol.

I recently became a Pewdie fan actually. I've been on YouTube for at least 9 years now and I've been a fan of Smosh for 6 years, so obviously I did knew about Pewdie for a long time already but since lately I've been bored a lot, I needed some new things to entertain me. So I started watching Pewdie videos and I instantly became fan a bro! I actually became a bro after watching his "Catherine" gameplay series back in February, that was awesome. Hope to make some nice friends here! :brofist:
    • OMG!!! A FAN OF DANNY PHANTOM!!! WE MUST TALK ABOUT IT SOMEDAY. I LOVE DANNY PHANTOM. IT'S ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD SHOWS. SQUEE~!!! *fangirl screams*

*coughs* Sorry about that. It's just that I barely meet fans of Danny Phantom and it's been like forever since I watched the last episode. :c

ANYWAYS, welcome to the Forums, fellow DP fan! Hope you enjoy your stay here. See ya around!

(Sorry for the late welcome. >.<)