Insecurities.... how to overcome them?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Insecurities.... how to overcome them?

Insecurity. yes... this happens to a lot of people... and yeah.. to Me too..
      so I created this thread to ask you bros on how to overcome this...well it's attacking and I don't want what it makes my brain think of...
      Stay awesome bros!
      Those who will notice... will be much appreciated... thank you in advance :)
      Neko-chan desu~ <3
      Senpai's Neko
    • For me, I have a few insecurities about my voice, as most people seem to think it's of a "feminine" nature. I know that my voice is too high for a guy most days. I don't need people telling me that every. single. day. The way I deal with it is by not talking and/or leave people who were once good friends back in the past.

Sounds bad, but they know about my condition and if they use it against me in an argument, then it's a low thing to do.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • thank ewan and Lee :')
      I really needed that :')
      I dunno... it's just that.. I tend to get insecure... and stuff... I'm afraid of someone might not want to talk to me and think I'm boring....
      i get insecure to people that are awesome and everyone wants them.. like talk to them and stuff... so yeah... :(
      Senpai's Neko
    • There's many ways to overcome insecurities, and here are some of my shitty ways to do so.

I usually grow tired of the frustration and insecurity that usually stems from a problem or a person.
      For example: self esteem issues, bothersome remarks, crushes, etc.
      I will then confront the problem/person. How, you may ask.
      Well, it varies, but it usually ends up in 2 different ways; change or acceptance.

Like for body image,
      I could either change the way I look with a healthier lifestyle or picking up a make-up routine.
      OR
      Accept and love my body for what it is and embrace it.

If it concerns someone (crushes, remarks),
      I would talk to that person about however I'm feeling and that I would like their opinion or [insert whatever I require their response or acknowledgement in].
      OR
      Accept the person for whoever she/he is and tell myself to not dwell on this aspect any longer.
      For this case, I usually go with the talking, and I advise others to do the same. Because it's good to let the other person know, especially if you really care about them, vice versa.

Ultimately, you'll be fine, despite whatever your brain tells you.
      Unless of course, the problem is already happening and it just echoes in your brain, then rip.
      Regardless, we are human beings and you'll find your way to deal with them with experience and hiccups along the way. Do what you feel is best for yourself and hopefully best for others too.

All the best fam. :pewdie: