Is anyone else in love with a stuffed animal?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Is anyone else in love with a stuffed animal?

Hello guys! It is the most popular youtuber in the entire planet, sexyboy Catman Luver.

You all know I am crazy in love with my totoro Catdoll, Cat.

But are any of you also in love with your plushies? please be as detailed as possible about any romantic situation you may have encounted! Also be sure to check out why I believe PewDiePie is stealing all of the Earth's riches and wealth in my signature.
      CLICK...NOW..........this is why we HATE pewDiePie and the secret to why he SUX

We love the BroArmy and We love all furries, bronies, and US Armed forces but let's be real we all know Catman Luver is the best Youtuber on Youtube paws down. :saint:
    • NO this is romantic. Please more info! What color are they/species of stuffed animal? Do you sleep with them still? What are their names? Do they have ex lovers? Are you polydollorous or just one doll at a time?
      CLICK...NOW..........this is why we HATE pewDiePie and the secret to why he SUX

We love the BroArmy and We love all furries, bronies, and US Armed forces but let's be real we all know Catman Luver is the best Youtuber on Youtube paws down. :saint:
    • BonLee64 wrote:

Well, it's not a romance love, but I love all of my plushies from childhood.

CatmanLuver wrote:

NO this is romantic. Please more info! What color are they/species of stuffed animal? Do you sleep with them still? What are their names? Do they have ex lovers? Are you polydollorous or just one doll at a time?
      Wow you
      you should try drawing and video animating because is cooler :D

If you want any advise on anything just ask ^^ btw
      I use some programs to do so they are free and very useful ~

the thing is that aint really I mean REALLY being inspired by anything
      so that's why I'm here because basically because I'm very VERY very uninspired

and I hope you guys check my threads it might caught your interest

if you like creating stuff for people
      :3
      I pretty much like this forum like website stuff ~