Is returning back a good idea?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Is returning back a good idea?

hey guys. It has been a while. :) For those people who don't know me, Im fluffy and no, i am not literally fluffy, but i'm fluff (okay that doesn't seem to go anywhere O_O"). So I used to be a very active member here and it was fun, those days. Right now though, i became inactive because of what happened before (ask the admins if you want to know...if you dare). But still, i want to meet new people again, but being inactive will be an unavoidable case for me.

Anyways, from the title, is returning back a good idea? I got traumatized by an experience here that is why i don't want to come back.

Was it really worth it? Because i am still afraid of it happening again.
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• If anyone does the same thing again, I will hunt them down with a whole set of sparkling stabbystabs.

Joking aside, it's not for me to say if coming back here was worth it or even a good idea. People have come and gone from this place and the people who were mostly mean have been eradicated from the site, to my knowledge. As long as you know who to trust here when it comes to talking in the chat or on the forums, I'm positive that the next person who plans on being mean will sure get a warning from one of us.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Nice to meet you fluffly! I will ask mods about your experience. You seem like a nice person and the BroArmy seems like a very reasonable gang of people...

Not knowing anything about this site, i do believe it is a good idea to come back! If you are into Catdolls and Pokemon like I am, I would love to be friends with you. I would love to talk about PewDiePie because I had never heard of him before.
      CLICK...NOW..........this is why we HATE pewDiePie and the secret to why he SUX

We love the BroArmy and We love all furries, bronies, and US Armed forces but let's be real we all know Catman Luver is the best Youtuber on Youtube paws down. :saint:
    • I wouldn't recommend it. It's been a while since I've been on here too but that's because I want to actually get a life. If you want to get a life and avoid stuff like those experiences but still want to make friends here, you could come on once in a while but in the long run, it's not a good idea. The internet is filled with many people, some good some bad, and from previous experiences, I think I made many stupid choices and so I have deleted most people.
    • Hey Fluff. I can say a lot about this subject, but I don't think it's really necessary. If you do not decide to return here, that's your own decision and it's totally understandable. If you do return here, you are most welcome here and you'll be among friends. It's also possible to talk to us via different forms of media, so it's really up to you if you want to return here.

I do want to give you some advice: learn from what happened. I wouldn't say you made a mistake (because it's completely and utterly NOT your fault), but it's always good to learn something positive out of every experience, good or bad.
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • Bundyclan wrote:

What is it with people and these sort of comments/threads?
      I believe most people are old enough to make a decision such as this without making themselves the middle of the attention or begging for attention.
      My thoughts exactly. This thread accompanied with the fact that you posted 'hi :) been a while' on nearly everyone's wall as soon as you came back seems like blatant attentionwhoring.
      Nobody can understand your experience, especially since you're being so fucking vague about it, just telling people to ask other users about it instead of attempting to explain, and even then they can't fully understand it.
      Besides that, you should be able to come on here and stay for a bit, afterwards deciding whether to stay or not by yourself, instead of asking other people. There was literally no need for this thread, or banning yourself when you wanted to leave.
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
    • Even though I am your good friend Fluffy, I feel as though this post wasn't necessary.
      It is your decision to come back to this site not ours. If you feel like coming back is going to hurt you more, then don't come back.
      On the other hand, if you want to come back, move on, and talk with your friends, we all are open.
      There's no need for you to ask us whether or not you should come back or not.
      Because in the end, it's you who makes the decision not us.
      And because of this post, people might mistake you as being the attention greedy people.

Anyways have a great day!

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。