Abandoned Town Roleplay

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Abandoned Town Roleplay

The year is 1987. The location is a small village in the country of Plakskadon, a country made up of small settlements of tribes and villages made up of organised crime. A recent report of nuclear weapons was proven true when the chemical plant, known to outsiders as FRETX, caused a cloud of acid rain. This rain destroyed the country of Plakskadon to the point where there is now only one village for everyone to live. Every day, there is a murder committed by a member of a small organised crime ring, known only as "XYP". The meaning of their name is unknown, and the authorities are rewarding anyone with information about their whereabouts and their links to the FRETX explosion.

Your role as a normal, living person is to carefully gather information for the authorities and to get the last crime ring in the prison cells for good. However, you can't trust anyone who might be your friend. Everyone is your enemy. In order to protect yourself and your family/friends, you decide to go under a unique codename whilst working for the authorities.

Let's see how this turns out.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Holy fuck not only is this place not dead but we got a newbie!
      Welcome to the RP section you magnificent bastard, it's been dead for a while but don't worry, I'll always be here creeping around to try and do more. So, can you provide a character creation sheet? You know, the usual stuff of like name, age, description, etc? Sorry, I'm kinda lazy :P
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• XD I've been a keen roleplayer for quite some time. Jus never made a thread for one before.

Okay, so the authorities have given you a sheet of paper to know who you are, age etc. This information will be locked away in a file.

Name:
      Description:
      Weapon: (this will be made clearer as this rp goes on)
      Family:
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Name: Joseph Alin
      Village: (uhhh... just going to make one up for now since IDK the choices) Lidale
      Description: Somewhat muscular, black hair with brown eyes, rather tall. Wears a usually torn sleeveless shirt and shorts. Somewhat tan.
      Weapon: Pistol (is ok?)
      Family: (Assuming this isn't the last name but relatives) Joyce, sister ; Lulu, Ferret.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE