hghvgkj,jh,jh,

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• hghvgkj,jh,jh,

The whole point to these contests that Pewds is running at the moment is to get his community involved and to be creative. Some people who come here just make an account for one contest, enter it and then leave this site. Others stay around for a few months.

Moving on, the problem with the contests is that someone will always say that there needs to be another video for the entries as more deserve to win. I agree that more entries should have won. However, it's neither my place nor yours to tell Pewds what to do with the way he ends the competitions. Once they end and Pewds has made a video for the winners, that's it. Nothing else will be said about the contest until the next one.

Also, the contest is closed, so if this was an attempt to submit your videos, then Pewds will probably not see it.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BonLee64 ().