Hummerer4632 is finally here!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hummerer4632 is finally here!

My name is Hummerer4632.

Well, it's not REALLY Hummerer4632, because most people just call me Hummerer.

Kidding again.

I have a real name, but I don't give it out much, because by day, I'm BORING. But,by night, I'm a freelance writer, video producer/editor, and YouTube character!

I started my YouTube videos a few years ago as a creative outlet/response to a boss who was being an @$$hole. So, I reached back to my happy teen years, and remembered how funny it was (SARCASM ALERT) when I puked from dip tobacco, and my college years when I (GRUESOME TRUTH ALERT) was nearly thrown out of my fraternity for drinking too much -- ah, the 'salad days' (Salad days - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Things got better, but I still kept up creating videos with laughable green screen (and other) special effects as well as self-depreciated jokes.

By the way, I spent years writing (and not getting paid much) articles for local entertainment publications, regional computer magazines, and doing websites and marketing campaigns for people. Now, I've finished one TV episode (need an agent), one short story (need an agent), and am trying to finish the re-visioning of a screenplay (about twenty pages, and YES, agent needed).

So, THANKS for going along for the ride, 'bros!'