Felix and Marzia Quiz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Felix and Marzia Quiz

Okay, so, Hello again! It's been a while since I last went here again :3 I missed you guys so much.

So, I made another quiz for you guys to answer again about both Felix and Marzia. Well, it's not an official quiz, but I'm just curious about how much you love watching their videos. Well, most of the questions here are based on old videos, so new subscribers who haven't watched the old ones yet may not know some of the answers to the questions here. So, Let's go!

1. What was the name of Marzia's friend who first introduced Felix to Marzia?
      a.Daizo
      b. Paizo
      c. Cryzo

2. What did Marzia's friend say to Marzia when she introduced Felix?
      a. "Look at this cute guy playing videogames."
      b. "Look at this guy playing Minecraft."
      c. "Look at this idiot playing videogames."
      (please note that the right answer might not be very accurate.)

3. When was Marzia born?
      a. 22 October, 1994
      b. 24 October, 1989
      c. 21 October, 1992

4. In one of Felix' videos (Fridays w/ Pewdiepie) where Edgar was first introduced, Edgar was chewing on something. What was it?
      a. a toy barrel
      b. a football
      c. a bone

5. When Marzia first met Felix in person, she was too shy to talk. What did she first do to communicate?
      a. She gave him little notes
      b. She spoke through hand signals
      c. She whispered

6. How did Felix first get a proper desktop when he was still starting to be a Youtuber?
      a. He worked as an Engineer
      b. He edited photos and sold then as artwork through Photoshop
      c. He competed in videogame competitions

7. Felix quit college and worked as a _____________ in order to fund his Youtube career because he felt that he was happier as a Youtuber.
      a. an Engineer
      b. a hotdog vendor
      c. a misician

8. What does the name "Felix" mean?
      a. Depressed
      b. Energetic
      c. Happy

9. In your own words, who is PewDiePie and Marzia? Make it as creative as you can.

10. In your own words, why do you love watching Felix and Marzia's videos?

Well, that's it for now :3 I hope you guys enjoy.
    • I hope that these are correct
      1. a.Daizo
      2. c. "Look at this idiot playing videogames."
      3. c. 21 October, 1992
      4. b. a football
      5. a. She gave him little notes
      6. b. He edited photos and sold then as artwork through Photoshop
      7. b. a hotdog vendor
      8. c. Happy
      9. FABULOUS, AWESOME, CUTE COUPLE, GOALS ,THEY ARE PERFECTLY TOGETHER ...ETC (not really creative tho XD)
      10.Well for meh they are my source of happiness, stress reliever, anti- depression pill,my mom and dad XD. THEY ARE RELATIONSHIP GOALS bruh :love: :love: . A big part of my heart is for them. I love them sooo much <3 <3 . I hope that I'll meet them in the future <3