A special thank you to all active members of this forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A special thank you to all active members of this forum

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give a very big thanks to all of you active members who see all of these competitions and don't start flooding everyone with downvotes to try and help yourself. I, as well as others, have noticed how brutal some people can be with wanting to win by even going all the way out and creating fake accounts just to downvote everyone else even more and while it is disheartening to see, it is still a good feeling to know that some of you out there actually take the time to go through and properly vote for videos even if it is still a downvote. I'd rather see a downvote from a member of the community who has been here for a while or at least stays active as opposed to seeing a downvote from a user created within the last couple of days with absolutely no posts to their name. It's the active members that are really helping keep the other active members afloat on here and because of that you guys truly do deserve a brofist. :brofist: I never really considered myself a bro until I started actively talking to a lot of you on here and while I am still fairly new on here myself I have been trying very hard to make a positive impact on the few that I can and have actually already made a few really cool friends on here. Let's work together to help keep the hate down and keep this forum awesome!
    • Of course. In time it'll get sorted out. I know a lot of us want to be the next JackSepticEye, but our times will come.
      Humans are impatient. We all are.. we could be the most patient person in the world, but that's only outside appearances.
      All of us are impatient deep down.

I would like nothing more than to have a million subscribers (in addition to having more self confidence in my own content) and doing the things Mark, Pewds, and Jack all do. I want that myself. I have so many ideas.. but all things considered I feel that I have a small audience. It wasn't easy to get the audience I have right now actually.. so I am grateful for those who have taken the time to subscribe and to stay.

It means the world to me. I hate coming across as being ungrateful or selfish.. I know I do.. because I'm impatient. I know a year or so from now I'll have a good number to really run charitable events or stuff. I know being patient will pay off, so I try nothing more than to stay patient to the best of my ability.