PewDiePie is Listening

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PewDiePie is Listening

Hello bros, the fluffy Chow is back again.

Last time I made a thread titled: What Happened to PewDiePie? where I talked about missing his long Let's Plays and the cool thumbnails in his older videos. Seeing the thumbnails and videos he's been making now makes me realise that PewDiePie actually listens to his fans, not just the ones complimenting him all the time, but the ones bitching (a.k.a. giving constructive criticism lel) like me as well.

Proof of the thumbnail improvement:

It makes me glad that PewDiePie actually takes the time to listen to the bros and take our criticism in a mature way. Everyone has been saying that PewDiePie is immature, but from what I've seen, he's handled the previous thread that I made pretty well. He could easily send a bunch of minions to attack me and everyone who says anything against him, but instead he chose to reply to the thread himself without getting overly offended over it and saying the cliché: "SHUT UP! UR A HATER! Y R U EVEN WATCING ME VIDEOS?! DUN LIKE THEN DUN WATCH! KEEP UR OPINIONS TO URSELF, BITCH!"

So thank you PewDiePie for listening to your bros/fans. And thank you for showing professionalism in handling the comments. I've been really enjoying the long let's plays you're playing (Undertale, Walking Dead, Firewatch, Layers of Fear, etc.) and I'm enjoying your shorter gameplays as well. Thank you for taking the time finishing those longs series in one go. And finally, thank you for caring.

Best of luck in the future.

- Fluffy Chow
    • Pewdiepie is relatively normal, and nice and honest guy. He copes with the pressure from the fame well. I think people don't really realise how much pressure there is from all the fame, power and praise, it's definitely not all glamorous. It's actually a real challenge just like anything else, it just seems really nice when you aren't in that position. I can't really imagine what it's like...sometimes people can start to think they are really the more special and better, and they know everything the best and that isolates them. Plus imagine if you're in that position and it seems like you have a power over other people's lives and can influence them...not an easy situation. I don't even have to mention that people write forum posts about you like you are their property :D . For this and other reasons I personally support Pewdiepie and his journey. Remember things aren't black and white,...and rich or poor, good or evil we're still all just people :)
    • gamebunny wrote:

i was super impressed with how he not only read the thread but also acknowledged the criticism. very few people as big and busy as he is would even bother spending a second on it.
      Yes, you're right. Not a lot of people would even bother to acknowledge their fans. I was impressed as well :thumbup:

youarekitten wrote:

Pewdiepie is relatively normal, and nice and honest guy. He copes with the pressure from the fame well. I think people don't really realise how much pressure there is from all the fame, power and praise, it's definitely not all glamorous. It's actually a real challenge just like anything else, it just seems really nice when you aren't in that position. I can't really imagine what it's like...sometimes people can start to think they are really the more special and better, and they know everything the best and that isolates them. Plus imagine if you're in that position and it seems like you have a power over other people's lives and can influence them...not an easy situation. I don't even have to mention that people write forum posts about you like you are their property :D . For this and other reasons I personally support Pewdiepie and his journey. Remember things aren't black and white,...and rich or poor, good or evil we're still all just people :)
      Yep! It might seem like everyone's dreams to be famous, but once you earn that fame, you'll know that it comes with a high price. So many people love you, but so many people hate you as well. It's a good thing Pewds doesn't let all the fame get to his head :thumbup: I've seen many YouTubers smaller than him getting so big-headed and forget where they came from.
    • Raffee wrote:

gamebunny wrote:

i was super impressed with how he not only read the thread but also acknowledged the criticism. very few people as big and busy as he is would even bother spending a second on it.
      Yes, you're right. Not a lot of people would even bother to acknowledge their fans. I was impressed as well :thumbup:

youarekitten wrote:

Pewdiepie is relatively normal, and nice and honest guy. He copes with the pressure from the fame well. I think people don't really realise how much pressure there is from all the fame, power and praise, it's definitely not all glamorous. It's actually a real challenge just like anything else, it just seems really nice when you aren't in that position. I can't really imagine what it's like...sometimes people can start to think they are really the more special and better, and they know everything the best and that isolates them. Plus imagine if you're in that position and it seems like you have a power over other people's lives and can influence them...not an easy situation. I don't even have to mention that people write forum posts about you like you are their property :D . For this and other reasons I personally support Pewdiepie and his journey. Remember things aren't black and white,...and rich or poor, good or evil we're still all just people :)
      Yep! It might seem like everyone's dreams to be famous, but once you earn that fame, you'll know that it comes with a high price. So many people love you, but so many people hate you as well. It's a good thing Pewds doesn't let all the fame get to his head :thumbup: I've seen many YouTubers smaller than him getting so big-headed and forget where they came from.
      That is so true Raffee. It kind of cracks me up to watch other YouTubers blow up and then of a sudden they are completely changed because they "went viral" There are plenty of examples of people who has stayed the same however, and I do think we all know who they are as well :)

Regarding the thumbs, I noticed that myself as well. That was a great thread by the way! :) Was it just me or did anyone get old school vibes from the "Emily likes to play" video?
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • Reminds me of a religious quote, but applied with Pewds here xD

"Pewdiepie is the head of this forum, the unseen guest at every thread and the silent listener at every conversatio".

Kinda creepy but yes, he does go here and read some comments and suggestions, mature enough to meet us bros halfway :thumbsup:
    • Chipsflickan wrote:

Regarding the thumbs, I noticed that myself as well. That was a great thread by the way! :) Was it just me or did anyone get old school vibes from the "Emily likes to play" video?
      Thanks! :D When I started that thread, I only wanted to get a discussion going. I didn't expect that the subject of the conversation would actually come and reply directly himself haha! And I definitely got that same old school vibe as well when watching Emily likes to Play :thumbup:

gamer_rye wrote:

gamer_rye wrote:

Reminds me of a religious quote, but applied with Pewds here xD

"Pewdiepie is the head of this forum, the unseen guest at every thread and the silent listener at every conversatio".

Kinda creepy but yes, he does go here and read some comments and suggestions, mature enough to meet us bros halfway :thumbsup:
      Haha! Agree, it's quite creepy now that I think about it. It reminds me of the Santa Claus is Coming to Town song :D
    • Since the last thread, it's clear Pewdie has taken some of the criticism we gave and used it to improve his videos. It's great when a youtuber does that because it means they still do care about the community created by them.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Tophat Guitarist wrote:

Since the last thread, it's clear Pewdie has taken some of the criticism we gave and used it to improve his videos. It's great when a youtuber does that because it means they still do care about the community created by them.
      Yep :D I'm glad he's actually taken our voices into account. That's one of the things that makes YouTube different from TV in the first place, because the creators and viewers can interact and exchange opinions. He could've taken what was being said in a bad way, but he didn't, so I'm glad.