Scare Pewdiepie - Level 7 Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Scare Pewdiepie - Level 7 Discussion

Since I haven't seen a thread to discuss the actual episode, I figured I'd make a thread for it.

As far as I'm aware, Level 7 is the only episode available publicly right now. What did you all think of it?

My Thoughts: One of the first things I noticed is that it's shot quite well. Considering most "reality" shows tend to use really boring cinematography, I appreciated the fact that the show actually looks nice. A lot of the things Pewds said in the hospital were very reminiscent of the classic horror videos he's made, so it was nice to see that familiarity. For the most part, I thought most of the actors hired for the hospital scene were good. I'm sure in person they were considerably more convincing, and I'd probably be losing my shit if I were there. The only thing that I thought was kind of funny was that the nurse actually knew how to pronounce Pewds' last name, which I'm sure brought Pewds a bit closer to reality in that moment ;D.

What did you guys think?
    • TheAimGames wrote:

It was well made, it hooked me from the beginning up to the end, editing was DAAAAMN amazing and I wish YouTube Red is available here so I can fork over $10 to watch the rest XD
      True bro its easy to tell its been a lot of hard work put into this! I found myself pausing and jumping back several times as there was so much activity going on all the time xD
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • well I like the Outlast feels of it
      the chair kinda funny
      but....well nothing against Poods, it just not my kind of show.....
      I would still watch the whole things if I got the chance but yeaaaahhh well I won't enjoy it that much cuz I still prefer the good ol' videos
      Still 100% support the show though, I think many people would find it entertaining :)
    • It reminded me of classic horror shows I used to watch back when I was in school such as "Estate of panic" or "Scare tactics"

Very well done, I for sure wanted to watch more after seeing the episode that was free. His fear felt slightly fake though, as if he already knew what was going on, but it might just be due to me being used to the fake fear of YouTube horror games.

I do not support the whole Youtube red thing though so I wont ever see more sadly, I cant justify spending money one some other YouTube, however if Pewds is listening I would not mind at all buying like a box dvd/blueray set of those episodes, that I would buy from him in a heart beat.. might be a good suggestion actually...

On a side note it made me happy to see how far he as come to actually get to do this, you inspire us all pewds.
      #breaktheloadscreen