Le Awkward me appears! (Don't mind me >_<)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Le Awkward me appears! (Don't mind me >_<)

Excuse me guys! Do you have a moment to spare to talk about jesu...

Let's try again okay?

Hi guys! I'm Just Another Loser (but you can call me Lo').
      My real first name is Loïc though...(You can pronounce it Low-eek or something like that...).
      So...huh...let's talk about me okay? I'm like really fascinating...

Me:
      I'm a 27 years old French Geek and I'm a Graphic Designer (I left my job a while ago though... don't judge meh!). I'm clearly addicted to video games (fps, horror, retro, anything!!!), Adobe and their softwares , Music (especially Hard rock and Metal), Series (GoT, Arrow, Dr House...), Manga (i'm more into "crazy" stuff like Elfen lied, Gantz or Mirrai Nikki...), and...Well... any Geeky related stuff...Oh and I play Football (or Soccer, or whatever, you all hate this sport nowadays anyway =p) in a tiny local Team Near Toulouse (France, and yeah it's pronounced To Lose...Oooh the irony!).

I fell in Love with Youtube a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away that was ruled by smosh and their pokemon's theme parody <3) and I always wanted to see how it was on the otherside of the screen (Hello from the otherside btw...sigh). But if you want to blame someone, go for Pewdiepie or Jacksepticeye though, they made me starting my own channel.

Which brings us to the next part of this presentation! (Exciting isn't it?)

My channel:

I like to edit my videos like real "episodes" (Intro + main video + outro) and fill them with a lot of stupid montage i add on post prod. I mostly do walkthroughs, highlights, rogue-likes tries (In a serie called [Get a life] which is funny...ish...whatever...), vlogs (cringeworthy and awkwards one...i'm a keeper...) and I also do non-gaming related videos from time to time (might involve cats and randomness).

Well yeah basicaly it's just another gaming channel filled with let's play ( with a huge weird French accent like...yeah......Baguette, Omelette du Fromage and stuff...).

WAIT there's more!!! Don't run away!!! Hey!...Wait!!...Okay :'(

Anyway guys, feel free to talk to me here or on twitter (@justanother_lo)
      It might makes you look cooler in public, saves lives and... it would make me really happy (minus the "it'lll make you look cool and it saves lives" stuff though... I lied...Sorry...Nothing will ever be the same between you and I... :'().

Thank you for the time you took on this post you've just won a picture of my 2 cats ( Cats rule the internet right?)

Lemme introduce you Nidalee (Yup...League of Legend... on the foreground) and Kida(gakash...from Disney's Atlantide =p on the....background, this one was tricky...) !

Have a Nice day!
      Any conversations appreciated! (Even free threats and insults, i'm French, I got used to them on the internet over the past few years )

Enjoy, Stay tuned Rock on! \m/
      (tl;dr => Well yeah basicaly i'm just another geeky youtuber who likes to write a lot and who'd like to meet some bros ^^)
    • TerrionGaming wrote:

Don't forget to stop by the chat! We are a bunch of serial killers fun people!
      Terr, pls. Stop scaring new and/or innocent children/people here. D:

Don't mind him Lo. That's just how he welcomes new people here. Anyways, it's a bit late but welcome to le website! Hope you can join me and the other users on Brochat. Hope to see you there someday! Peace! ^-^/
    • Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Terr, pls. Stop scaring new and/or innocent children/people here. D:
      Don't mind him Lo. That's just how he welcomes new people here. Anyways, it's a bit late but welcome to le website! Hope you can join me and the other users on Brochat. Hope to see you there someday! Peace! ^-^/
      Dash pls, he's 27 xD
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • TerrionGaming wrote:

Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Terr, pls. Stop scaring new and/or innocent children/people here. D:Don't mind him Lo. That's just how he welcomes new people here. Anyways, it's a bit late but welcome to le website! Hope you can join me and the other users on Brochat. Hope to see you there someday! Peace! ^-^/
      Dash pls, he's 27 xD
      IT DOESN'T MATTER OKAY? XD
    • Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Terr, pls. Stop scaring new and/or innocent children/people here. D:Don't mind him Lo. That's just how he welcomes new people here. Anyways, it's a bit late but welcome to le website! Hope you can join me and the other users on Brochat. Hope to see you there someday! Peace! ^-^/
      Dash pls, he's 27 xD
      Haha thanks a lot! I'll try to stop by the chat soon ^^ It would be a pleasure to kill peop to meet new people on the Brochat °w°
    • Just Another Loser wrote:

Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Dash/Masky wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Dash pls, he's 27 xD
      Haha thanks a lot! I'll try to stop by the chat soon ^^ It would be a pleasure to kill peop to meet new people on the Brochat °w°
      Oh lord...
      Oh well. Have fun, I guess. xD