Who will be allowed in Revelmode and when?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Who will be allowed in Revelmode and when?

Hello bro's,

Most of might already know but Peeeeewds is launching a youtube network called Revelmode.
    I think a lot of smaller youtubers just like me are very stoked about this youtube network.
    Now, is there alreay any info on which channels will be able to join? And when will the recruiting begin?
    For example, I have a music channel. I don't do vlogs or games or commentaries... I just share good music with people and help them get some free music/ uncopyrighted music to use in their videos.
    Will I be allowed to join the network? I'm so looking forward to it! Let me know! :)

Greetiiings

Free Groovy Music
  • I kind of doubt that too sadly. If you look at all of the YouTubers in the trailer they are some of the top guys (and gals) out right now. I can't see Mark, Pewds, and Jack having time to manage a network on top of making and putting out their own content. Don't get me wrong like I said it would be amazing to one day partner with some of those guys but I kind of feel like revelmode is more a collaborative network of the big stars as opposed to MCNs that we are used to but again I could always be wrong.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheLegendofJonnii: typo ().

• They are planning on keeping it just the creators shown in the trailer but they want to expand it later on to include other creators.
    Source: "ANNOUNCING REVELMODE!" video from 1:18 onwards.
  • They might let some of the shout out users join eventually but I don't think they'd let just anyone join. Most legitimate networks tend to be a little strict on who is in (usually on a basis of subscriber count combined by total monthly views overall and all also divided between demographics and region) and one that is built by the top dogs is probably going to be even more strict. I mean think about how many of us little guys would try to jump on the chance to join a network run by Pewds just for the bragging rights alone. My main question is the give/take ratio for those that they do let in. Curse is pretty nice with the whole 90/10 thing but that also means you never get advertised and you're only paying for their music library and/or it seems. I know other networks range anywhere from 80/20 to 60/40 but it is always dependent on the network. Again this is all speculation, I'm just looking at it from the business aspect of MCNs.
  • I'll join them soon.
    Okay just kidding but more seriously I think Felix said that there might be a chance for the shoutout winners to join Revelmode if they wanted too. I don't think that they'll just "hire" people like any other Network, though, i'm sure that's not their intention, plus it's supposed to be charity orienter so they're not looking for gathering a lot of channels and grow. We can assume that only a few "chosen ones" will be contacted. It'll surely house more youtubers in the future but only "huge ones" and probably already friends or connected with the actual members of Revelmode I think.
  • Makes sense I guess. In order to generate something useful for charity, you do kinda need to be influential, whether by subscribers or money. Which, Jack, Pewds, Mark, and all those guys do have. You need money and influence, in my opinion so you can actually tell a wide audience of what's going on within the charity and money to donate to charity. (In case goals fall short. If that makes any sense... like if you didn't raise enough money, you take money out of your own pocket to make up for the difference.)