Opinions on TVFilthyFrank?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Opinions on TVFilthyFrank?

I personally love TVFilthyFrank's videos and enjoy watching every one of them. I see that his material is definitely offensive, but I can see that it's for a reason.

Filthy Frank is his "alter ego". He puts that part of him, the most absurd part of him out there to express the cruelness of the internet. Fortunately his regular self is nothing like that. But sometimes people seem to fail at seeing him as a person.. and solely see him for his outrageous videos.

(I think that the best explanation would be on his channel, on his bio.)

I just want to put my own thoughts of his channel out there and see what other people's thoughts are on this topic.

Thanks (^-^)/
      *Slaps Gently with banana peel*
    • He is great entertainer and gives people what they want. It's sad though that by doing this he is damaging his health with real seizures (even though on his videos he makes fan of that and fakes them) and even went to the hospital saw a video of him saying he needs to relax a bit. He is just a regular college guy in reality and Im happy he is part of YouTube :)
    • FilthyFrank is amazing but for me personally, some of his content is a bit hard to swallow. It is a nice change from the rest of YouTube's generic content and he ignites my thirst for memes. As long as he enjoys putting out such content, I'm cool with him being a special cookie on YouTube.

I'm also really excited about Joji's (His stage name for music) upcoming album, if you haven't heard about it. :3
    • @SteliosGame I love his videos and for some odd reason they always cheer me up when I'm down. I guess I love his humorous and outrageous content, like most of his viewers. xD
      And I never knew he had those health conditions. Must be awful.. I hope he can find a way to get better in the future. ^^

@youarekitten TVFilthyFrank does many collaborations with YouTubers such as Maxmoefoe(I'm a long-time fan of his ^-^) and others. He was also featured in a PewDiePie reaction video.. sort of. Pewds reviewed one of his videos if you haven't seen it. It's called "PEWDIEPIE BUTT TATTOO REACTION"- just another example of how outrageous his content is xD

@Rae Yes, I agree with you. Some of his content is a bit too much but it's far out there and it's just another reason for me to respect him. Not many people have the guts to do what he does.
      And I've never heard much of his music. Only some tracks he uses for his videos. I'll be sure to check them out, thank you.

Thank you guys for all of your responses. I'm really happy you spared some time for your excellent opinions! \(^o^)/

xx
    • I think the man behind FilthyFrank is brilliant. Being able to create an online personality like that takes dedication. Although there is a downside to that as many of his (presumably younger) fans wouldn't accept the real man behind all those characters he's playing. It's good to know that he has a life and other works outside YouTube so he has time to unwind from his online persona.

I don't have a problem with FilthyFrank himself but I do have problems with his fanbase. I've had some of them come to my videos and attack me personally, calling me names and threatening to tell 'Papa Franku' about my weeabooness, just because I talk about anime every once in a while on my channel. Disgusting pricks.
    • @Raffee Yes, he is indeed brilliant. I wish I was a bit more like his persona, considering the fact I'm terribly shy and quiet. He actually inspires me to be outspoken and broaden my personality a bit more to express myself. I'm sincerely grateful he puts his Filthy Frank persona out there to the world, even though his content is most definitely not intended for a younger audience.

I do also have to agree a majority of his fanbase aren't.. the best people but who could really do much about that, ey? There's tons of ungrateful people in this world, unfortunately.

(forgive my signature XD)
    • @Raffee Yes, that's exactly correct, Filthy Frank's fans have only themselves to blame for their behaviour. But at least a good majority of his fanbase actually do have a good sense of mind.

By the way, (sincere apologies for being off topic here) but your YouTube channel is RafiRaffe, correct? If so, that's awesome (^o^) because I'm pretty sure I've watched a few videos on that channel such as the Anime vs. Real Life ones. It really explains how many people's interpretations on Japan are the total opposite of what they may think.
    • Miserable__Panda wrote:

By the way, (sincere apologies for being off topic here) but your YouTube channel is RafiRaffe, correct? If so, that's awesome (^o^) because I'm pretty sure I've watched a few videos on that channel such as the Anime vs. Real Life ones. It really explains how many people's interpretations on Japan are the total opposite of what they may think.
      Haha yep that's me! Oh man, such a small world :D
    • Raffee wrote:

Miserable__Panda wrote:

Haha yep that's me! Oh man, such a small world :D
      Ha, that's awesome!! xD sorry for the late reply. You're videos are great ^^