Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

So as the title says, where do you guys see yourselves in 5 years? Are most of people here youtubers and want to persue it in the long run? If you had the opportunity to persue YouTube as your future would you do it or it is too risky and would rather focus on something more stable and lifelong?

For me: I really hope I have finished some of my big projects that I have been working really hard on. Also I hope I will be still doing youtube even if I haven't grown much, because I love doing creative thing and I don't have many chances to do that on actual works. And if I had the opportunity for youtube as my main thing I would definitely do it. We only live once and we might die tomorrow so at least do something we love instead of being in a boring life hating it but not willing to change because we are scared of the unknown.

Also, I like turtles c:
      8)