Hello!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I am Papyrus, the most popular skeleton of the Royal Guard! I come bearing spaghetti for all!

NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

------------------------------------------------------------

But in all seriousness, I am merely a humble human with no sense of originality or humour. You can call me by my name, Axel or you can just call me Papyrus- whatever floats your goat.

I've been a bro for 5 years now (roughly the same time my social life disappeared). I had the pleasure of meeting our lord and saviour senpai at his book tour in Leeds. in which, I embarrassed myself by failing how to speak (thanks brain). But yes, it was amazing and I enjoyed waiting 3 hours to meet Pewds and I'd do it again C:

I am 17 going 18 and currently residing in the land of Tea and Crumpets (the UK) and currently living in the North of England- literally the most uneventful part of the UK. Any way, If you have any questions and such, please let me know, I will try not to be a total introverted mess :saint:

Have an awesome, day/afternoon/night/morning!

(plugplugplugplugplug)
      P.S
      I also have a DeviantArt and Instagram if you wanted to know, just look for Lord Nibu!
      :brofist:
      :brofist: ************* ************* :brofist:
      NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH