Hello There~

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello There~

Hello bros! :D

My name's Eadlyn (actually It's Magdalena, but I'm using Eadlyn or my second name, Izabela) and I'm watching Pewd's videos for like 3 years already.

My fav games are: League of Legends, Lucius, Bioshock and HP (3rd one). Ofc I love more of them, but these are special ones for me and I can play them over and over.

I have really electric taste of music. I can listen to actually every kind of music as long as I enjoyed the song.

I think my fav charakter from games are: Alice, Lucius, Diana, Nami.

I play violin and piano. ^^ And ofc I really enjoy singing.

First anime I ever watched was Fairy Tail and I'm actually happy about that. I'm not watching a lot of anime. I spend more time playing League and sitting on League's reddit and shitposting on twitter.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LeeLeePichu ().

• Hey! Nice to meet ya! Im kinda new too in this website and...its pretty good, theres some really good people here :)
      Anyway i love music of all type but my favorite is alternative rock (like coldplay :D), oh and i love singing and sometimes playing piano.
      I love videogames, i usually play League of Legends, Destiny or sometimes Heartstone. So...yeah, welcome to the website :D