Minecraft Server Test

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Minecraft Server Test

Okay, I'm sure this has been asked many different times and in many different ways, so I'll just start by asking this simple question:

How many here are still into Minecraft?

I've started playing it since December of last year (or was it late November?), and I find myself playing night after night using the world's resources to survive. I tried to get my sister, who introduced me to the game, on a server that I set up, but somehow it won't let her connect. I think I may have figured out how to make it work, but she has lost interest in the game due to personal issues.

That's where the Internet comes in.

I'm looking for Minecraft players who are willing to volunteer to check my server connection to see if they can either log without problem or offer aid should there be a problem. The requirements are as follows:
      • Must have Minecraft Forge version 1.8 installed
      • Must have CustomNPC mod installed so certain blocks are visible
      PM me with Skype name and availability times if interested.
      "I'm just an awesome artist looking for a big break. In the meantime, I enjoy video games... somewhat."