Hello everybody! :)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello everybody! :)

Hi there! I'm quite happy to be here, because I love both Pewds and Marzia and it's good to be part of a community with all the other bros and marzipans :brofist:
      I used to be an active user of many games/anime related forums before, but it's been a lot since my last entry in any of them! I love how the emoticons are the same, though :thumbsup:
      I'm Italian, so I feel connected in some ways to Marzia -and I'd love to hear her talk more in Italian- and her background, also because I went abroad for work, too, first to France, then to the UK and now I'm in France again, working at Disneyland. I don't really now if I want to stay here forever or not, I'll see!
      I'm passing through a quite bad period, due to family problems, and Pewds and Marzia's videos are in some way helping me smile and feel better when sometimes anything else would have the same relieving effect, so I am thankful for that and I hope they'll continue to produce the same videos for a long time <3
      See you around here then ;)
    • Hey there!
      Welcome to the Broarmy forums! We're so happy to have you here,as we love gaining a new,huge amount of bros to our family :) I'm so sorry that you're going through a lot *huggles tightly* It certainly will be alright,I promise you <3 Hang in there,you're so strong and I believe in you beautiful!!!
      I hope you like your stay on the forums!
      ~Alexa
    • Hey bro and welcome to the place to be!

Glad to hear about your story! Traveling really makes you evolve a lot as a person in so many cool ways! And dont worry too much, we all go through ups and downs in our lives, and I think thats a part of living. Just like YourFlexinCX said, just hang in there, workout and activate yourself, and you will be alright. Youre definitely not alone :) YouTube can be the best friend when looking for laughter's! I bet Felix are proud of ya :D
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)