Newb bro?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• yeah hi guys. Imma new bro here! Not rly active on youtube so im keeping my acc a secret. Sorry but i wont online much since i live in a boarding school. Not many hobbies :P rly sorry. Hope u guys find me okay xD.

Btw, i sometimes get high frm lotta crap so im sorry if i say anything weird lol. Wow i said sorry alotta times o.o
    • Nice to meet you,Valentine!
      I prefer getting high off weed xD But that's awesome you get a uh,natural high from various things.Wish I had that ability ;-;
      Maybe you could give us some insight into what it's like living in boarding school! I honestly think that's really neat.
      Also,don't feel all crappy for being weird,we're all weird here lol.It's not a choice,it's a lifestyle baaaaby!!
      And also,nice to meet you as well,Aldorak! I hope you're liking it on the forums,so far.
      By the way,if any of you wish to speak to me about anything and I mean anything,you can always come to me! I'm a human safe haven :p