Newb bro?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• yeah hi guys. Imma new bro here! Not rly active on youtube so im keeping my acc a secret. Sorry but i wont online much since i live in a boarding school. Not many hobbies :P rly sorry. Hope u guys find me okay xD.

Btw, i sometimes get high frm lotta crap so im sorry if i say anything weird lol. Wow i said sorry alotta times o.o
    • Nice to meet you,Valentine!
      I prefer getting high off weed xD But that's awesome you get a uh,natural high from various things.Wish I had that ability ;-;
      Maybe you could give us some insight into what it's like living in boarding school! I honestly think that's really neat.
      Also,don't feel all crappy for being weird,we're all weird here lol.It's not a choice,it's a lifestyle baaaaby!!
      And also,nice to meet you as well,Aldorak! I hope you're liking it on the forums,so far.
      By the way,if any of you wish to speak to me about anything and I mean anything,you can always come to me! I'm a human safe haven :p