Search for team Varia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Search for team Varia

------THIS BULLETIN IS CRITICAL-----
      As you all know, the biological experimentation expedition team Varia had set out about a week ago, planning to keep an orbit around a nearby sun to study the effect of gravity in space on rats, horseshoe crabs, squids, etc.
      However, within the last few hours a distress signal was sent out. When we attempted to trace the signal it failed for a good few hours. We managed to figure out what cosmic body team Varia was on, presumably due to a crash. It is imperative that applicants fill out this sheet to join the rescue mission in order to gain their "Paragon" bonus.
      Upon a team being formed, the data will be sent to their P.A.H.E. suits, along with data on the planet.
      Thank you,
      H.Q.

Name:
      Race : (aliens (ayy lmao) welcome (Be sure to describe a few things about them.))
      What you can bring to the team:
      Physical Health status:
      Mental Health status:
      Extra notes:
      (Personality isn't here because it will be a bit more interesting to slowly reveal it throughout. Below is my sheet.)

Name: Jonah Lessey
      Race : Human
      Job: Navigation
      What you can bring to the team: Minor survival training. I can make compasses, fix flashlights, and... that's about it for that. But I am still a navigator, an imperative part of any crew.
      Physical Health status: Doin' great! I mean, I'm not exactly strong in any physical way, but I am not sick or anything!
      Mental Health status: Good to my extent of knowledge.
      Extra notes: I can cook. A little. Just nothing fancy. Casseroles WILL catch fire if I make them.

WHAT HAVE I DONE