Can anyone else relate to this?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Can anyone else relate to this?

So, there's a time when you want to do something with a passion, but it's something you don't want at the same time. It can occur at any time and at any place, and it can be anything from getting tea and crumpets to getting sleep.

Has anyone else had this? I'm just wondering if it's normal human behaviour or not.

8o
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • I'd say yes.

Like when you're super super tired and want to go to bed but you also want to play more of the game you got. Or you really want to call out sick and skip work but you really want to go to work because you make a lot of money. Maybe those?
      4270+ Subs and Counting - Let's Plays | ASMR | Vlogs
      I publish a video daily.
      Not going to give up.
      Not going to stop.
      1 Million Subs here I come!

My Channel
    • Tophat Guitarist wrote:

So, there's a time when you want to do something with a passion, but it's something you don't want at the same time. It can occur at any time and at any place, and it can be anything from getting tea and crumpets to getting sleep.

Has anyone else had this? I'm just wondering if it's normal human behaviour or not.

8o
      You mean like when you want to watch more pewds but you know you have to sleep? Yeah its :) normal
    • I often want to spend time playing my favorite games and actually wanting to play them more seriously. For example I love playing CSGO but my inner me doesn't want to play it due to knowing how toxic the community is, even though I'm pretty darn good at it.

That being said, sometimes I play a game with so much passion and wanting to play so much more without a real drive except for me wanting to play it for longer, only to end up several hours later to still see myself playing the same game. And then depression hits how useless all of that was.

Thanks, game.
    • Mystery wrote:

I often want to spend time playing my favorite games and actually wanting to play them more seriously. For example I love playing CSGO but my inner me doesn't want to play it due to knowing how toxic the community is, even though I'm pretty darn good at it.

That being said, sometimes I play a game with so much passion and wanting to play so much more without a real drive except for me wanting to play it for longer, only to end up several hours later to still see myself playing the same game. And then depression hits how useless all of that was.

Thanks, game.
      #relatable100%
    • Yes my dear friend,that is indeed definitely normal.Especially during spikes of depression...Well,for me at least.
      I just tend to get really tired emotionally and mentally,then get interested in something but I still feel the same way I did before,so I just ignore it and go to sleep so yeah :/ Hopefully though,this isn't the case for you!Depression sucks major horse shite c: