Hey Pewdiepie, please make more uncut videos! Who else wants more uncut videos?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey Pewdiepie, please make more uncut videos! Who else wants more uncut videos?

Hey Pewds,
      Thank you so much for uploading a completely uncut video of you playing Ben and Ed! It reminded me of your older videos and it's the most I've laughed at one of your videos in a long time, I feel like we as the audience connect with you more when it is uncut, do please continue to make uncut playthroughs of games! If anyone else thinks the same way and wants more uncut playthroughs, please let him know here! ^^
      :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:
    • Absolutely agree! The whole unique Pewdiepie connection that feels like sitting down and enjoying some games together gets completely lost in the over-editing, and I think the excessive edits also dilute his personality too. I loved the uncut, it was the most I've enjoyed a vid in ages, and would LOVE to see more!
    • I prefer which ever is more entertaining. If there's something that's not interesting or not happening, then it should be cut but that's also up to PewDiePie as to what he feels is worth watching and what isn't, as is with most creators.
    • So hi guys this is my first time here.. I just want to say that congratulations felix kjellberg because he just saved depressed children happy by watching his videos.. And second, i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year to you and marzia third, you're the bro man stay awesome :) :D *BROFIST*
    • LittleJayBerry wrote:

Do people actually like videos that haven't been editted? I edit mine, because sometimes there's a good 20 seconds of dead silence before my brain kicks in to allow me to speak again.
      There is an audience for everything on YouTube. The foundation of LordMinion777's channel started out as pure raw footage for a good few years (to be fair, yes, he did have a head start being Mark's friend) and probably quite a lot of new YouTubers start out with raw footage for a little while until they learn how to distinguish between parts that are interesting and parts that aren't. A big mistake some new creators make is assuming that you have to be talking 100% of the video, which you don't. You just have to edit with your gut feeling at times.
    • LittleJayBerry wrote:

I always worry about audience retention.
      Nearly every new content creator does & should (it's literally the only thing YouTube uses to rank videos now) to some degree , as in don't let it completely control the way you work. I have ADHD so I sort of know the feeling, in fact I stopped looking at YouTube analytics 1yr+ ago, but learning that "not perfect is enough" helps make the ride more enjoyable for both yourself and your viewers.