Youtuber's Revolution (Fanfiction Coming Soon) (Moved)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Youtuber's Revolution (Fanfiction Coming Soon) (Moved)

So, someone asked me to put it here since I messed up on where I last put this post. I'm so sorry about that. Thank you so much sir Mystery for pointing it out to me.

Okay, So I've been thinking about it, and since I'm not a very busy person right now, I decided to make a small fanfiction for my 5 Favorite Youtubers of all time, which are Markiplier, Ken, Jack, Cry and my most favorite of all, Pewdiepie. However, I will need the permission of any of these Youtubers first because I don't want to, like, disrespect the
      guys' copyright or something (I don't know). Also, I would want to ask all of the Bros who are reading this right now if they would like to
      make the fanfic a thing or not. I'm asking everyone here to please comment your thoughts if you want me to continue or not. If a lot of people agree, then I'll continue. If not, then I'll stop right away. So, thanks for reading this thread.

Brofist from the Philippines

Again, I'm so sorry that I messed up. I seriously need to read where I post next time :|