MERPITY DERP. New bro on the forum. Here comes the fangirl.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• MERPITY DERP. New bro on the forum. Here comes the fangirl.

HAI.

Okay.

Hello, my name's KK. (That's not my actual name, but it's the internet and I'm being cautious. Besides, it's shorter.) I am a fangirl (don't even ask for the list, it's too long), I'm utterly obsessed with binge watching The Ellen Show, PewDiePie, and Minecraft videos on YouTube. I'm a graphic design geek that... actually kinda found out that my dad had Photoshop Elements for like SIX YEARS OR SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOW WHEN ELEMENTS 6 CAME OUT, and has mentioned about twenty times that I wanted it, and literally just found out seven hours ago (God, I stay up way too late) that he had it. So yeah, I'm going to install it soon. HERE I COME, PHOTOMANIPULATIONNESS.

I don't even know.

But yeah.

Back to the point.

I am a... sorta beginner level digital artist, I'm a fanfiction fanatic (seriously, that didn't even work correctly), I absolutely cannot grammar right now because it's 1:40 in the morning on Thanksgiving (well, it is Thanksgiving now), books and YouTube are practically my life, I should probably go to bed or work on homework or something even though I'm on break, I don't know why I'm completely not tired at all right now, I would be murdered if my dad caught me but luckily I'm at my mom's house, I've wanted Minecraft ever since I found out what it actually was (that being, like, six or seven months), I'm ADHD, I seriously wish I could figure out how to hack a Windows 8 computer, I've already hacked my Windows 7 desktop and that's literally the only way I can download anything, I have a bunch of awesome rl friends and a lot of them are gamers, I seriously need to just open a bank account with my mom and get a credit card so I can buy Minecraft, this is probably the longest sentence I have ever typed, my life can be really shitty and confusing sometimes, I'm a singer, I've been debating for literally two years whether or not I should wait until I'm at least 20 to start uploading videos to YouTube, I have extremely eclectic musical preferences, and yeah.

Just for the record, that's not even the complicated stuff in my life.

So yeah.

That's me.

I probably missed a million things, but I'm too lazy to go back and add them XD

So long. I need to actually sleep now.

Baii.

-KK