Can i ask a question bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Can i ask a question bros?

As a fellow bro and a youtuber like poods. how do poods get a lot of support ? coz im super down by now coz most of my viewers disliked my videos like nobody even liked a single video :/ i dont know what to do im in despair . and im being challenged by my mom to earn like atleast 500 subscribers she said if i get atleast 300 or 500 subscribers she will buy me a camcorder :/ i really wanted that camcorder so im doing everything that i can but those who subscribed to my channel just dont appreciate my videos :/ how do i interact with my viewers?
    • Hey its pretty normal to get hate on the internet all the time, especially on YouTube. And im pretty sure pewds had a hard time when starting his channel as well, i mean who doesn't? Anyway try not to bring yourself too down about it. If you really want to earn some subscribers, do what YOU want to do. Anything, gaming, vlogs, music, comedy, anything you enjoy doing. If the viewers dislike your videos, good for them. It's not your fault that they're hating on your videos. haters gonna hate, and you gotta just skate. Don't let them bring you down! And as for interacting with viewers, well like i said just do what you enjoying doing the most. Good luck! :D
      NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    • Yeah just be yourself man and have fun! :) Don't you worry, and if there's no time limit to that challange from your mom then I bet you'll get that camcorder sooner or later ;)

I don't have many subscribers either, but it shouldn't be all about that, just have fun and enjoy what you're doing and that will shine through, and again, just be yourself! :)

Good Luck man!
      Stay Rad!

----
      RadiCarl
      - YouTube

Stay Rad Everybody!!
      /RadiCarl
    • There's a lot of factors that are important for me to answer your questions, which i lack.

First i never saw your content, so i do not know if it's the quality that leads up to dislikes or simple bad luck.

Second , if you are a starting out youtuber, unless you are mega talented for entertainment , don't expect 500 subs any time soon. It may take weeks, months, or more. Patience is the key to anything and everything