HOLDING THE TEARS! - Life Is Strange - Episode 5 - Full

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well Felix I can understand that you're tired and shit, but why make this video if you did not give a shit about it ? I mean so many times during it you were texting or looking at something else and even at the end you managed to look at your e-mails or whatever and so it cut the sound for us, I've been waiting for so long for your episode that I've not watched any other youtuber and I won't hide that I'm disappointed, as a subscriber since the 150K I now wonder where is your passion and all, and I've heard about your exclusive episode of The Walking Dead for Youtube Red and I find it absolutely disgusting, I'm not one of those haters who thinks you gain too much money, because I'm one of those who thinks you deserve it because you do give us some great thing, but come one man... Just show us that you still give a crap about what you do, or take a break even IDK, but please do not post more videos like this one where it seems like its pissing you off to do it more than anything else. I hope you will read this or that people will be intelligent enough to copy/paste it so you surely will read it. And BTW I'm also posting this on your Twitter and Facebook and even your forum, and if you still need some proof that I'm really dedicated to your channel and how much I love it, you must know that I actually bought 3 of your shirts (2 of them being the so-called "limited" brofist shirt and the also "limited" Falcon lover one). Best regards, a great fan.
    • Hello, just want to point out that approximately from the 1:56:30 the game sound cuts out, might be related to the last comment, but I sincerely think that pewdie was trying to fix that situation now I notice that part was maybe suppossed to be edited but I still enjoyed it )

Also I can understand the fans and Pewds reaction, what I can tell you is that I enjoyed just because of the let's play that Pewdie made, because I can't really relate to the game in general is very tedious and hard to go through, but Poods comments make it bearable and I watched all parts of this let's play, thank you as usual for keeping me company with your witty comments and reviews, that's how I feel.

Stay awesome everyone!
    • melobite wrote:

Well Felix I can understand that you're tired and shit, but why make this video if you did not give a shit about it ? I mean so many times during it you were texting or looking at something else and even at the end you managed to look at your e-mails or whatever and so it cut the sound for us, I've been waiting for so long for your episode that I've not watched any other youtuber and I won't hide that I'm disappointed, as a subscriber since the 150K I now wonder where is your passion and all, and I've heard about your exclusive episode of The Walking Dead for Youtube Red and I find it absolutely disgusting, I'm not one of those haters who thinks you gain too much money, because I'm one of those who thinks you deserve it because you do give us some great thing, but come one man... Just show us that you still give a crap about what you do, or take a break even IDK, but please do not post more videos like this one where it seems like its pissing you off to do it more than anything else. I hope you will read this or that people will be intelligent enough to copy/paste it so you surely will read it. And BTW I'm also posting this on your Twitter and Facebook and even your forum, and if you still need some proof that I'm really dedicated to your channel and how much I love it, you must know that I actually bought 3 of your shirts (2 of them being the so-called "limited" brofist shirt and the also "limited" Falcon lover one). Best regards, a great fan.
      Yes, for most of this year he's been looking really uninterested in his gaming videos. Be it a Let's Play or an indie game. For eg: look at his attitude in part 1 of Spooky's & compare that to the final part. Maybe it's because he was pushing himself to record a lot of videos to make up for his recent busy months, and now he's recording when he's actually busy & therefore maybe tired.