5 Reasons, Not to give a Shit.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey, Felix, this video has really made my morning. I'm currently in college and I feel like I'm trapped while the work moves on. I'm currently in a long distance relationship and its really hard to both agree on something or to keep up convo. But, thinking about your's and marzia's story gives me hope. But, there is one thing that is really making me feel terrible about everything. My pug, Otis, was put to sleep a couple days ago. His back legs were becoming paralyzed due to the cancer in his spine. We thought that we could take care of him, but he began to loose a lot of weight and get even sicker. I won't be able to go home until next weekend, so I didn't get to see him before... I know he's in a better place with my papa and everyone else, but it still hurts that I could hold him one more time. Could you imagine that while in your LA trip, something happened to Edgar? I can't mourn properly and it's slowly eating me away. Anyways, I just want to say, thank you for uploading this video. The things you do and say really do affect people. Bro fist.
    • This made me tear up. Pewds I love you so much and you've changed my life. Thank you so much for this. You are amazing and it makes me feel so special that you care. I've been really struggling lately and people always tell me "it'll get better, just keep going" but it's so hard to do that when everything just seems so wrong. You've brought so much happiness to my life and watching this video today really made my day a whole lot better. Every piece of advice is so useful. I hope you know how much you help us. Just watching a silly video can really turn someone's day around. I hope you read this comment and know that I love you so much and it would be a dream come true to meet you someday. I'd probably cry lol. Have a great day Pewds <3 <3 <3
    • Hello again, Pewds! Due to the inspirational and helpful video that I've witnessed from you, I've decided to pop in to express my solemn gratitude to you for actually addressing this problem for your fans as not a lot of Youtubers, as I could tell by their precious time for their tight schedule, would be willing to create such useful video, and I wasn't really surprised when I watched it as I, or everyone, knows and understands your personality well. It brought a smile to my face when you actually read through your tweets or messages carefully, and most importantly, caring about it, and I would like to thank you for that.
      I've always been the person who's usually listening and helping others who require advice or aid in their problems, until I dropped into a well of fear and anxiety myself due to pressures from my exams. Most of my classmates didn't even bother to text me their concern on my condition at all, though I wouldn't blame them at all as I'm a person who has a small group of social friends, but those who get along and understands me are my best friends. However, the worst moment that I've faced from my classmates was that they didn't even greet me a "Happy Birthday" during my birthday. Yes, it seems childish for a teenage boy who behaves like a adult man, and I do get greetings from my best friends, but they all do greet for my other classmates, and they never FORGET to greet them. Every time when I opened up my Whatsapp app and check on their greetings, I felt like they were wiping on my face, telling me that I'm nothing special and not their league, which disappoints me. I suppose it's due to the way I behave, which , like I've stated, is an adult, and I know that my teenage days are over for years already. Being an adult at the age of a teenager wasn't bad at all; it prevents you from doing foolish stuff that causes injury, lets you think sensibly instead of being all dramatic and stuff in school, etc.. Still, I do feel lonely sometimes, like there's a hole in my chest, despite being around with my best buds. Romance, I guess?
      Fortunately, I was able to play along with their games and pretend that I'm a part of their "family", which my heart and mind didn't belong to, and exclude myself from them. In case you're wondering why I'm stating my problem here, it's because I'm painting an image of the obstacle that I've faced in your mind, and I'm telling you that I've successfully faced it, which made me stronger. Despite being a tiny problem, it still can make a difference.
      As for the video, all of the advice that Pewds have stated were, like he said, given and quoted already, but it's actually true. Every problems in our life is an obstacle, and if we patiently overcome it, we'll be a stronger and wiser person. Never think that you're a worthless and useless person who has no uniqueness at all, for it will destroy your state of mind and drive you to suicidal thoughts. Every person is special, and has their talent that's completely different from others. All you have to do is to be patient and search for it. To anyone who requires advice out there, or feel alone in the darkness, I'll be the light that you need and guide you to serenity, despite not being around here most of the time, but I'll reply any questions that I receive as soon as I can. I know that there's a lot of people out there who're like me, willing to help others in their problems, so never give up on hope.
      To conclude my extremely long comment, I shall do it with a quote of my own.
      "When you're in a situation where your mind's clouded and your hopes fading, never give up on yourself and keep fighting for the light, for there will always come a time when you won the battle and become a stronger hero that can aid others."

I hope that this quote and story can assist anyone out there who's in a difficult situation and give them a boost of hope. If Pewds is reading this and read this fully, then I salute you and feel thankful for your patience and time.
      Well, that's all from me now, and never give up on hope! Brofist! :brofist: