How do I advertise a PewDiePie Animated?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How do I advertise a PewDiePie Animated?

It's super discouraging to make a cartoon about PewDiePie because it doesn't fall into my typical fanbase and it seems like EVERY site that promotes PewDiePie asks you to keep your fan stuff to yourself. I made a "PewDiePie Animated" and released it today but there's really no outlet for it to gain any sort of exposure and I am losing subscribers because they don't like PewDiePie and I wanted to try something new! My question is: WHERE CAN I PROMOTE A VIDEO SPECIFICALLY TARGETED TO PEWDIEPIE FANS? WHY IS THAT NOT ALLOWED? I feel like my cartoon is a detriment to me just because of the fact that I can't promote it to the right audience. I haven't found a place with PewDiePie's fandom that even allows promotion of any kind. Please tell me there's a way. Is there some person I can reach out to or do I have to just get PewDiePie to retweet it or something impossible like that? ?( ?( ?(
  • Use tags.

If your subscribers don't like it, then you either should not create it or just create it because you enjoy it. If you want to make a Pewdiepie animation for views, why not apply to animate a video for Pewdiepie on his channel? If it is high quality and enjoyable, he has stated that he supplies a revenue split and credits you.

It is fantastic that Pewdiepie does not allow video advetizing on his forums. It would be terrible to see tens of thousands of threads of nothing but 'hey plz watch my videoos k'. I believe if the quality is high enough, people will find you.
    4270+ Subs and Counting - Let's Plays | ASMR | Vlogs
    I publish a video daily.
    Not going to give up.
    Not going to stop.
    1 Million Subs here I come!

My Channel