First Magic Show

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• First Magic Show

So, I'm a magician and I can remember the exact moment I wanted to do magic. I saw my first live show when I was 10 at a Six Flags in Georgia. My step dad at the time had a cousin who was actually the stage hand, so we got free tickets. I thought what I saw was real magic, and I seriously believed I could learn it too. It was a great feeling. Yes, that's silly, but that's when I started and I've been doing magic every since.

So, my question for you all is: What was the first magic trick you ever saw? How did it make you feel?

I'd actually love to hear, considering that's my whole youtube channel in a nutshell :)
      Abracadaaaabraaaaaaaaaaaa....
    • wow that was such a great read mate! :D I really wish you all success in this. Follow your dreams, thats the coolest thing ever isnt it :) My first ever I ever saw, wow thats a hard one...I think it had to be some sort of deck of card trick. You know that one where you get to pick a random card, and then you just stuff it back in there again, that was cool! I was blown away, and I'm still up to this date, have no clue how he did that! Magic is really powerful stuff, keep on practicing mate and you're gonna blow everyone away one day! :D
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)