Legend Of The Brofist reviews

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Legend Of The Brofist reviews

So how are you all finding Legend Of The Brofist? I don't play mobile games at all but If I was to do so I would sell Felxs' game with the tag line of "MOBILE GAMING DONE PERFECT"

I'm having so much damn fun with it. Had such a difficult run in the Underground with Markiplier how ever. Just got to the North Pole as'well. Anybody completed it already?
    • I've had the chance to try it just real fast and I have to agree, Its really fun and addictive. The humor is the best part of the game without a doubt, but I also like the fact that Its definitely more challenging than I was expecting it to be, which is a good thing. It's easy to tell this game has been made with a lot of passion to it, from a bunch of great gamers ha ha!
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • A awesome game I must say! :D You can really feel the passion behind this project through it's humor, well shapes levels and just overall awesomeness.

I played through the game on Hard with a few maps on Bro. The last mission though... Spent a whole day trying to beat it on Hard without any success. If any of you havn't tried it on Hard - DON'T, haha. The last part has some bouncing barrels who will f*ck you up. I can easily get to that part, but yeah... then I hit the wall... SO HARD! But it's fun. Hard should be hard, IMO. :)

5/5 - Good job Pewdiepie and Outerminds!
    • CrazyAngel4You wrote:

A awesome game I must say! :D You can really feel the passion behind this project through it's humor, well shapes levels and just overall awesomeness.

I played through the game on Hard with a few maps on Bro. The last mission though... Spent a whole day trying to beat it on Hard without any success. If any of you havn't tried it on Hard - DON'T, haha. The last part has some bouncing barrels who will f*ck you up. I can easily get to that part, but yeah... then I hit the wall... SO HARD! But it's fun. Hard should be hard, IMO. :)

5/5 - Good job Pewdiepie and Outerminds!
      Lol such a great post my friend! the last sentence is so accurate! so many games these days fails at this everyday. IF I want to go hard, I want it to be super duper difficult as well! Damn I wish I was as good as the rest of the people here...I guess I need to get more familiar with touch screens that's for sure xD
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)