Legend Of The Brofist reviews

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Legend Of The Brofist reviews

So how are you all finding Legend Of The Brofist? I don't play mobile games at all but If I was to do so I would sell Felxs' game with the tag line of "MOBILE GAMING DONE PERFECT"

I'm having so much damn fun with it. Had such a difficult run in the Underground with Markiplier how ever. Just got to the North Pole as'well. Anybody completed it already?
    • I've had the chance to try it just real fast and I have to agree, Its really fun and addictive. The humor is the best part of the game without a doubt, but I also like the fact that Its definitely more challenging than I was expecting it to be, which is a good thing. It's easy to tell this game has been made with a lot of passion to it, from a bunch of great gamers ha ha!
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • A awesome game I must say! :D You can really feel the passion behind this project through it's humor, well shapes levels and just overall awesomeness.

I played through the game on Hard with a few maps on Bro. The last mission though... Spent a whole day trying to beat it on Hard without any success. If any of you havn't tried it on Hard - DON'T, haha. The last part has some bouncing barrels who will f*ck you up. I can easily get to that part, but yeah... then I hit the wall... SO HARD! But it's fun. Hard should be hard, IMO. :)

5/5 - Good job Pewdiepie and Outerminds!
    • CrazyAngel4You wrote:

A awesome game I must say! :D You can really feel the passion behind this project through it's humor, well shapes levels and just overall awesomeness.

I played through the game on Hard with a few maps on Bro. The last mission though... Spent a whole day trying to beat it on Hard without any success. If any of you havn't tried it on Hard - DON'T, haha. The last part has some bouncing barrels who will f*ck you up. I can easily get to that part, but yeah... then I hit the wall... SO HARD! But it's fun. Hard should be hard, IMO. :)

5/5 - Good job Pewdiepie and Outerminds!
      Lol such a great post my friend! the last sentence is so accurate! so many games these days fails at this everyday. IF I want to go hard, I want it to be super duper difficult as well! Damn I wish I was as good as the rest of the people here...I guess I need to get more familiar with touch screens that's for sure xD
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)