Job Searching

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Job Searching

How hard was it for you to find a job say your current or previous employment did it take long and did you have the skills.
      At the moment it seems a little bit impossible as i have searched multiple times on seek.com.au and asked friends about employment options but i don't seem to have any of the skills/qualifications that employers are looking for. i guess i will keep looking but it would be interesting to know if anyone had the same struggle

thanks for reading.
    • I definitly know how you feel, ever since I got screwed out of my college diploma, I'm fluffed.
      I apply for jobs nearly every day, and I do odd jobs and "charity work" (which you should look into doing) to keep me busy and to gain working experience. You know you've hit rock bottom with job searches when even McDonald's rejects you.

I'm not sure how the situation and economy in your country is, but in mine it's pretty much fluffed, for anyone who doesn't have a diploma. And yeah, I could go back to college, only to return with 10.000 euro in debt (minimum).

It's a struggle, but hang in there, there might be an oppertunity right around the corner! Never give up, and trust me, keep believing in yourself and stay positive, it will help in the end.
      Want to know more about me? Ask me! :D