Could you rate my submission and give me your honest opinion about it? :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Could you rate my submission and give me your honest opinion about it? :)

The title says it all really. I am really crap at rating my own videos, so I would like to know what you guys and girls think of my submission for the shoutout contest! (Or my videos overall really)

This was my submission:

"Name: Alexander Andersson
      Channel name: SlexOfSweden
      Youtube Video:

Quick Description: Hello! My name is Alex, and I have been making Youtube videos since early 2013. I post a variety of gaming videos, but mostly funny reviews and funny moments! I am really passionate about YouTube, and I try my hardest to improve my videos and make them the best that they can be. Thanks! "

I would really appreciate your honest opinion about it, thanks! :D :brofist:

Hey there! I'm Alex, otherwise known as Slex. You can watch my videos here: Slex
      - YouTube they're pretty fucking awesome and all that :brofist:
    • Oddly that was refreshing to see, you don't see many newer channels going for comedy+review, or review in general...or maybe i just don't see many, idk... anyway, i really think you have a cool approach to youtube that differs from many people that are kinda new so plus points for that.

And you kinda do have a radio voice so , plus points for that.

Over all, 4/5 just cause of the newbie feel the channel has, but don't worry that generally goes away over time.

Keep it up, bruh.