Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2?

The reason why I'm staring this is because I've been hearing a lot of bickering about Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2 being better.
      Keep the thread clean, and only with honest opinions :)
      "Hate, Despair, Sorrow, Anger, and Deceit, all of these can change you to sadness, don't let them control you."
      D.B.T

Me FFFFFF
      SomeA+A+A+A+A+A+
      LifeWHAT?!

Chart = Who gives a damn!
    • For me Dark Souls is the better game! Maybe because it sucked me into the Souls universe or maybe it´s just because I like the overall setting and the world design better than in DS2! Not to say Dark Souls 2 is bad! I just share a better "relationship" to DS1!
      Gettin owned and owned over and over again until you finally beat a boss! Nothing better than that! ^^

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:
    • Don't worry, I like Dark Souls 1 better because it actually IS Dark Souls. To me Dark Souls 2 did not deserve the title of Dark Souls in it because to me it was easier. But the overall settings and the mechanics in Dark Souls 1 really sucked me in.
      So, it's alright with me that you like Dark Souls 1 better than the other :thumbup:
      "Hate, Despair, Sorrow, Anger, and Deceit, all of these can change you to sadness, don't let them control you."
      D.B.T

Me FFFFFF
      SomeA+A+A+A+A+A+
      LifeWHAT?!

Chart = Who gives a damn!